Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Biometrics and timeline questions  (Read 262 times)

• Liked: 3
Biometrics and timeline questions
« on: March 16, 2018, 04:15:29 AM »
Hi all, a couple of queries about the biometrics appointment and deadlines for the application...

1. I know there's a 5 day deadline for getting the supporting docs to Sheffield after the biometric appointment, but is that 5 days to post it, or 5 days for them to receive it? As in, if I had a biometric appointment on the Monday, could I post it on the Friday?

2. Is it 5 business days or calendar days? 

3. Is there a certain time frame in which we have to book the biometrics appointment after submitting the online app? Or for example if we have an issue with getting a document, can we change the biometrics appointment for a few days, or even a week later?

I love this forum!! Also apologies if I was supposed to post this in another post that I made, I wasn't sure if people keep track of slightly older posts...

• Liked: 3595
Biometrics and timeline questions
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 05:42:28 AM »
I just answered this in your other thread (no need to post the same questions twice - we will see them all and it’s easier for us if you keep them all in one thread)

This is what I said:

You should not submit your online application until you know you have every single document and you could mail everything to Sheffield right now if you needed to. That way you won’t have to worry about timing.

There’s no official limit for when you have to book the biometrics after submitting the application though.

After the biometrics, it’s 5 calendar days to mail the documents, so if your appointment is Monday, you have until Saturday to post them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab