Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK Visa Evidence  (Read 811 times)

• Liked: 4
UK Visa Evidence
« on: April 03, 2018, 09:37:04 PM »
Hi there, seeing a bit of conflicting information across the web, as the uk sponsor (spouse) do I need to supply my original passport, copy of the photo ID page only or copy of the whole passport visas and all?

Thanks,

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3595
Re: UK Visa Evidence
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 09:41:38 PM »
It depends on what visa you are applying for and which country you are applying in, because it could be any of the three options.

If you are applying for an initial fiance or spousal visa from outside the UK:
- the sponsor provides a copy of the photo page of their passport only. Ideally it should be certified, but a photocopy seems to be accepted okay

If you are applying for an FLR(M) or ILR visa extension from inside the UK and are applying by post:
- the sponsor provides a full photocopy of EVERY page of their passport, including blank pages. It does not need to be certified

If you are applying for an FLR(M) or ILR visa extension from inside the UK and are applying in person at a Premium Service Centre:
- the sponsor attends the appointment in person, and so provides their actual passport

• Liked: 4
Re: UK Visa Evidence
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 10:20:25 PM »
It depends on what visa you are applying for and which country you are applying in, because it could be any of the three options.

If you are applying for an initial fiance or spousal visa from outside the UK:
- the sponsor provides a copy of the photo page of their passport only. Ideally it should be certified, but a photocopy seems to be accepted okay

If you are applying for an FLR(M) or ILR visa extension from inside the UK and are applying by post:
- the sponsor provides a full photocopy of EVERY page of their passport, including blank pages. It does not need to be certified

If you are applying for an FLR(M) or ILR visa extension from inside the UK and are applying in person at a Premium Service Centre:
- the sponsor attends the appointment in person, and so provides their actual passport
Thanks very much for the advice, it's option one so looks like we're good with the copy page

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links