Author Topic: lost passport/interview  (Read 1899 times)

Online KFdancer

• Liked: 2524
Re: lost passport/interview
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2018, 08:53:01 AM »
As you are staying with the same company, it's a non-issue.  You already meet the financial requirement, so no real change.

Just be sure the employment letter and application are correct on the date of application.  You'll be fine to accept the promotion and move internally while processing.

Congratulations!

Offline Masked Thespian

• Liked: 0
Re: lost passport/interview
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2018, 09:25:14 PM »
As you are staying with the same company, it's a non-issue.  You already meet the financial requirement, so no real change.

Just be sure the employment letter and application are correct on the date of application.  You'll be fine to accept the promotion and move internally while processing.

Congratulations!

Thank you very much.

I'm afraid I have a new question, though.  I'm looking at getting the document I need off of the HM Land Registry.  I've been told that I need the £3 document, but this page on the .Gov website [nofollow] suggests that there are two I could use: the Title Register and the Title Summary.  Which of these two will I need to get?

In addition to this, it says that I'll need to order an official copy of the register if I need to prove the property ownership, which costs £7: do I need to get this instead?
Kind Regards,
MT.