Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa & Courier Fees  (Read 2030 times)

• Liked: 156
Visa & Courier Fees
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »
So I know I probably missed filing under the old fees can someone help with a link for the new fees. Also, did NHS increase too?

Courier- Do I have to pay 2 seperate fees for each application? I am currently doing 2 (myself and my son). I got confused on the 5lbs package. Just want to know if I can send both applications in 1 packet.

Is it cheaper if I set up my own courier account.

TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3595
Re: Visa & Courier Fees
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
Here are the new fees:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/697987/Gov_uk_fees_revision_2018.pdf

So I know I probably missed filing under the old fees can someone help with a link for the new fees. Also, did NHS increase too?

The IHS surcharge has not yet increased, but it has been announced that it will double to £400 per year sometime this year. We don't know when yet, though.

Courier- Do I have to pay 2 seperate fees for each application? I am currently doing 2 (myself and my son). I got confused on the 5lbs package. Just want to know if I can send both applications in 1 packet.

Is it cheaper if I set up my own courier account.

You should be able to send them both in the same package, but I believe you do need to pay 2 courier fees.

The VFS Global shipping is fixed-price, 2-day UPS shipping, so it will depend on the size and weight of the package as to whether it's cheaper to do it yourself.

Your options are:

- ship the package to Sheffield yourself using UPS or DHL, and purchase just the return shipping labels from VFS Global ($155 each)

or

- ship the package to Sheffield yourself using UPS or DHL, and set up an online account with either UPS or DHL and include your online account number with the package, so Sheffield can charge the account for the return shipping afterwards. This doesn't always work though, as sometimes Sheffield contact you to ask you to purchase the VFS Global return labels.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab