Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spousal Visa - Final Checklist + Questions  (Read 1020 times)

• Liked: 12
Re: Spousal Visa - Final Checklist + Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 12:02:57 PM »
But the date on your payslips is December 21st - May 29th.... which is just over 5 months.  I get that it's six months pay.  But they will look at the dates.

You have to remember logic doesn't come into play.  It's literally a tick box visa. 

You could try by having your payroll/HR department write a letter to state that the six payslips provided cover from December 1st to May 31st to get you to the FULL six months.  But it would be a gamble.

We just recently had a member approved for being 4 days short.  That's why we are asking everyone to post the dates of their bank statements and payslips now.  Just doing what we can to help ensure approvals!

Ultimately it is 100% your decision.  Maybe I'm being too cautious.  But I don't gamble with other people's money.   :D

Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread. I have spotted this and now thinking that I have got this issue too. Just fully understood why stressing the period of 6 months is important as what you said here is right. My 6 payslips will be dated from 25/01/18 - 25/06/18. This shows 6 months pay slips but doesn't cover 6 months (actual 5 months and 4 days) as you have mentioned here. My bank statements will also cover from the 21/01/18 until end of June.(again less than 6 months)

So that means I should include December's pay slip as well along side Decembers bank statements meaning I will have 7 pay slips and 7 bank statements but covering the 6 months. It makes sense . Am I right in thinking this?

My only other issue is my December statement shows my December pay slip but also 3 other partial incomes. Hope this wouldn't be a problem and they will ignore this .

Thanks !

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
I'm not sure exactly how they count it, and my husband was paid weekly at his first (of two) job in our Category B application.  I counted back 12 months from our application date, then included two more weekly payslips on top of that, and I had 13 full months of bank statements that showed every payslip going in.  One extra payslip and bank statement won't confuse them, and it reduces anxiety for you.

As for what's in the bank statement, don't worry about anything other than them being able to find the deposits that correspond to the payslips.  They literally don't care about anything other than verifying you were paid what the payslips say you were paid.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »
Thank you ! Appreciate it .

• Liked: 33
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 12:25:35 PM »
I also have this issue too now! I sent in six payslips dated  29th September to 28th Feb. They only have the date they were issued even though they are 6 months of full pay. My bank statements are dated from August to end of February so they can see my pay going in from end of August (it’ll be less as I only started my job on the 10th August). I have included August bank statement as this shows My cash savings in my account. Is this ok? I’m really worrying now. My employee letter says how much I’ve been earning and from what date and confirms this amount of pay for the last six months. What can I do send them in my August pay slip even though this will only have my pay from 10th August to 31st? Please help :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Visa type: Spouse visa, non-priority
Biometrics: 23rd March 2018
Supporting docs received in Sheffield: 28th March 2018
Confirmation email: 3rd April 2018
Application not straight forward email: None
Decision email: 21st June 2018 (56BD)
Decision received/Passport returned: 25th June 2018 (approved)

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 12:39:52 PM »
I also have this issue too now! I sent in six payslips dated  29th September to 28th Feb. They only have the date they were issued even though they are 6 months of full pay. My bank statements are dated from August to end of February so they can see my pay going in from end of August (it’ll be less as I only started my job on the 10th August). I have included August bank statement as this shows My cash savings in my account. Is this ok? I’m really worrying now. My employee letter says how much I’ve been earning and from what date and confirms this amount of pay for the last six months. What can I do send them in my August pay slip even though this will only have my pay from 10th August to 31st? Please help :(

I hope they have have some common sense and see through it. Just seems absolutely ridiculous but again they're not paid to think, it's a tick box exercise as someone mentioned. I would say try not to worry about it too much, if everything else is fine and with the employer letter, it should be okay. Good luck :)

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 12:44:40 PM »
I hope they have have some common sense and see through it. Just seems absolutely ridiculous but again they're not paid to think, it's a tick box exercise as someone mentioned. I would say try not to worry about it too much, if everything else is fine and with the employer letter, it should be okay. Good luck :)

So you don’t think I should send August’s payslip now and hope they add it to the application? Or email it or anything?

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 12:51:29 PM »

So you don’t think I should send August’s payslip now and hope they add it to the application? Or email it or anything?

I am not sure if you are allowed to send additional documentation unless it has been requested . Maybe some of the experts on this forum can shed some light on it .

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 12:59:18 PM »

It's really difficult to add to your application if it hasn't been requested.  Plus, that payslip isn't a full one, and if your gross pay on it is less than £1550 and they use it to calculate your annual salary, you will fall short of the £18,600 threshold.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Your employer letter says you were making above the minimum for more than six months before your application date, and you have six payslips and six full months of bank statements that show your payslips paying in, right?
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 01:09:49 PM »
It's really difficult to add to your application if it hasn't been requested.  Plus, that payslip isn't a full one, and if your gross pay on it is less than £1550 and they use it to calculate your annual salary, you will fall short of the £18,600 threshold.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Your employer letter says you were making above the minimum for more than six months before your application date, and you have six payslips and six full months of bank statements that show your payslips paying in, right?

Ok I’ll leave it and hope for the best. I’m
Combining it with savings and have enough to cover the shortfall but still think it might confuse them and make them think too much about it. Yes my Employment letter says my start date and how much I’ve been earning since that day and I also have my original contract which states this included. Six payslips also state I get paid monthly even though it just has days they were issued to me on so hopefully they will be ok and bank statements issued 15th August to 5th March so can see me being paid X amount 6 times, each a month apart.

Sponsored Links