Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Questions  (Read 2027 times)

• Liked: 156
Questions
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »
So I am about 1 month away from submitting this application (yaaay...insert happy dance)

We had started gathering docs  from 2017 and I just have a few more questions.

1st. We are now doing application for myself and 2 dependent, husband makes £32,000 /annum before taxes (this covers us right?)

2nd. When it comes to appendix 2 VAF4A do I need to complete one for each child ages 2 and 7 as well or is it just 1 for all 3 of us?

3rd. Can 3 application be sent in the same packet by courier? Also planning to do priority as I need to be in London by the new school year starts.

4th. Is it a good idea to start filling out the online application from now? (I am waiting on relocation agreement to be signed by a judge for my son- which might take a month-hence timeline)

5th. We had gotten my husband biometric page of his passport and ILR copied and notarized (dated Feb 2018) , do we need new ones? Does the date matter for these?

That's all I can think of for now. Please help Where ever you can.

TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:01:51 PM »

4th. Is it a good idea to start filling out the online application from now? (I am waiting on relocation agreement to be signed by a judge for my son- which might take a month-hence timeline)

5th. We had gotten my husband biometric page of his passport and ILR copied and notarized (dated Feb 2018) , do we need new ones? Does the date matter for these?

That's all I can think of for now. Please help Where ever you can.

TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, you can start filling out the online application now and save as you go. Just make sure you don't submit until you are completely ready, with all your supporting evidence in hand.

You can use those copies of his passport and ILR, it is only the financial evidence which must be dated within 28 days of the online application.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab