Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Bank letters  (Read 2079 times)

• Liked: 4
Bank letters
« on: May 17, 2018, 05:59:07 PM »
Hey guys,
My wife made the move from Texas to England two weeks ago,and so far she is adapting really well, she has found work and settled into life with myself and the rest of my family beautifully.

We have two concerns at the moment that we would like help or advice with

We are struggling to get an appropriate letter for her to use to open a bank account
Can anyone help with info on the quickest and best way to obtain a letter meeting requirements?

And we are worried the doctors surgeries will prove equally fruitless until we have received a letter adequate for the bank, again whats the best kinda document to use ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
Re: Bank letters
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 06:05:21 PM »
Hey guys,
My wife made the move from Texas to England two weeks ago,and so far she is adapting really well, she has found work and settled into life with myself and the rest of my family beautifully.

We have two concerns at the moment that we would like help or advice with

We are struggling to get an appropriate letter for her to use to open a bank account
Can anyone help with info on the quickest and best way to obtain a letter meeting requirements?

And we are worried the doctors surgeries will prove equally fruitless until we have received a letter adequate for the bank, again whats the best kinda document to use ?

Council tax. Have her US bank and credit card statements sent here.
Apply for a provisional license or a NI number, both will generate mail.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab