Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Priority and Courier-Family of 3  (Read 239 times)

• Liked: 156
Priority and Courier-Family of 3
« on: May 18, 2018, 04:08:03 PM »
I need some advise on the best way to send our application in.

The VFS only does per application but I am using the same evidence for all 3. How do I send the applications? Should I just create a UPS account and ship my package myself with return label...Do I need 3 different return label?

I am also  using priority. What is the best option  for a family of 3? We have 8 passports (expired/ name changes), bank statement (over 20 pages), 3 of the appendix 2 (which is another 36pages)  relocation agreement for my son (10 pages) plus the application etc...safe to say over 5lbs.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Liked: 156
Re: Priority and Courier-Family of 3
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 05:45:09 AM »
I need some advise on the best way to send our application in.

The VFS only does per application but I am using the same evidence for all 3. How do I send the applications? Should I just create a UPS account and ship my package myself with return label...Do I need 3 different return label?

I am also  using priority. What is the best option  for a family of 3? We have 8 passports (expired/ name changes), bank statement (over 20 pages), 3 of the appendix 2 (which is another 36pages)  relocation agreement for my son (10 pages) plus the application etc...safe to say over 5lbs.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Can nobody assist???

• Liked: 6110
Re: Priority and Courier-Family of 3
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 06:06:42 AM »
Can nobody assist???

For priority you would need to buy three, one for each applicant.

Settlement Priority Visa

Price: USD 834.00 for each settlement priority visa application.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/usa/user_pay_services.html

ROUTE / SERVICE                    PER APPLICATION.  (5LBS MAXIMUM)
Sheffield Return Courier (2-day)
– Settlement category                                                  USD 155.00
Sheffield Round Trip Courier (2-day each way) –
Settlement category                                                         USD 265.00

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/usa/user_pay_services.html

To use their shipping you would also have to pay three times but I believe that you can use the same envelope so that your evidence remains together. If you are over 5lbs though, you would not be able to use their shipping and even if not, it seems a very expensive way of doing it.

It is probably going to be much cheaper in your case to buy your own shipping to them and make an online account with UPS for them to bill the return journey. You can't create a return shipping label anyway, they will bill your account the correct amount when they are ready to return your documents.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab