Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR April 2019  (Read 278 times)

• Liked: 19
ILR April 2019
« on: May 20, 2018, 07:56:45 AM »
I am going through all the application details in preparation for next years hopefully final visa application. I have noticed that as my son will be 20 next year I need to fill out a separate application for him. I am wondering if anyone has any idea if that means 2 seperate appointments, 2 separate binders, 2 separate sets of income requirements etc...

Also my son is autistic and has trouble with taking tests, do I have to tell someone when I arrange for him to attempt his UK life test?

does his US passport will expire in January 2019 do we need to get a new one for him?

And as he is now an adult do I need the letter from his biological father stating it’s ok for him to be living in the UK?

So many things to worry about, will be glad to get this last one done.
Thanks for all the help

Mistylouu

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR April 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 09:07:20 AM »

Also my son is autistic and has trouble with taking tests, do I have to tell someone when I arrange for him to attempt his UK life test?

Yes, you should notify them so that they can make any arrangements such as letting him start the test early.
Or if his autism is severe, he may be able to skip the test.

If you have a disability
You can make special requests when you book your test, for example if you have a disability and need extra equipment or help accessing the centre.

.When you do not need to take the test
You do not need to take the test if you:

are under 18
are 65 or over
have passed it before - for example, if you’re applying to become a citizen and already passed it as part of your settlement application
have a long-term physical or mental condition - you must provide either a form or letter from a doctor confirming your physical or mental condition

https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:24:04 AM by larrabee »

• Liked: 19
Re: ILR April 2019
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 09:20:33 AM »
Thanks Larrabee I appreciate the reply

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab