Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: NCS appointment for Form AN  (Read 271 times)

• Liked: 2
NCS appointment for Form AN
« on: May 20, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »
Hi all,

I have an appointment booked for the 8th of June for my citizenship application (using the NCS through Newcastle council). I just have a couple queries about the application/documentation before I attend.

Would the following be all the documentation needed to apply for citizenship on the basis of being a partner?
-Application
-Passports (both mine and husbands)
-LiUK cert
-ILR BRP
-Marriage cert
-Photograph glued to referee section

Also, I don’t understand how I make payment for the application itself? I paid over the phone to book the NCS appointment but there’s no payment sheet in the paper application for the application fee. Is there a separate form for this somewhere or do I make payment when I’m at the appointment?

Many thanks for any advice
Pam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
Re: NCS appointment for Form AN
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 06:22:21 PM »

Also, I don’t understand how I make payment for the application itself? I paid over the phone to book the NCS appointment but there’s no payment sheet in the paper application for the application fee. Is there a separate form for this somewhere or do I make payment when I’m at the appointment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is the payment form.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/691774/Nationality-MasterFeesLeaflet_2018_Final_06-04-18.pdf

• Liked: 2

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab