Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: First Spousal visa  (Read 4507 times)

• Liked: 52
Re: First Spousal visa
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2018, 11:40:33 PM »
Ah, I thought you'd paid for it all, which is why I was suggesting just changing it by hand and asking the biometrics people to change your name in the system.

If you haven't submitted and paid yet, then just abandon your first application and start a new one fresh. The first one will simply be deleted from the system after a certain number of days of being inactive.
Too late haha it said I had a time limit to pay so I just went with the original one. It just has my old passport number on the biometrics and my maiden name. But I went to the biometrics just now and she said she would change it. I will just cross it out and write in the current number and last name. I hope that works and doesn’t make them decline the whole visa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2018, 11:50:26 PM »
Too late haha it said I had a time limit to pay so I just went with the original one. It just has my old passport number on the biometrics and my maiden name. But I went to the biometrics just now and she said she would change it. I will just cross it out and write in the current number and last name. I hope that works and doesn’t make them decline the whole visa.

Ah, yes - I just saw your other post about having submitted. I went to see Mamma Mia 2 tonight so wasn't able to check the forum for a few hours.

It has worked for other people in the past where their name and/or passport number were wrong. Did you ask if they could change the passport number as well? (Not sure if they can or not).

I would probably put a note in your cover letter just to explain the reason for the changes and for the incorrect information on the printed form.

« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2018, 12:18:57 AM »
Ah, yes - I just saw your other post about having submitted. I went to see Mamma Mia 2 tonight so wasn't able to check the forum for a few hours.

It has worked for other people in the past where their name and/or passport number were wrong. Did you ask if they could change the passport number as well? (Not sure if they can or not).

I would probably put a note in your cover letter just to explain the reason for the changes and for the incorrect information on the printed form.
The lady at the biometrics did say she could change the passport number as well but when she gave me back the receipt with the stamp on it she hadn’t changed anything on the actual receipt. I don’t know if she meant on her end of things? I am still going to change it in pen on every printed form but it is wrong on.

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2018, 12:30:56 AM »

Should I paperclip my passport photo here or leave it with my passports

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2018, 01:26:02 AM »
I left it with the passports in the end. I have officially sent it! Dropped it off at UPS. It’s out of my hands now now we wait

Sponsored Links