Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: First Spousal visa  (Read 4513 times)

• Liked: 3597
Re: First Spousal visa
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 06:16:48 PM »
So he gets payslips in the post so I can use those correct? And we will get the bank statements stamped and signed at the bank.

Yes, that's correct - if they were sent in the post, they are considered original and official :).

For the bank statements, if they are sent in the post or printed by the bank (and say 'printed in branch' on them), then they are considered original, but if they are printed at home from online banking they need to be stamped and signed by the bank on every page (or accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the bank).

From Appendix FM-SE, which states the evidence requirements:

(a) Bank statements must:
(v) be:
(1) on official bank stationery; or
(2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.

and

(bb) Payslips must be:
(i) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic;

• Liked: 52
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 10:32:30 PM »
On the appendix 2 the question 3.13 “has your sponsor had other salaried employment in the uk during the last 12 months prior to the date of application” is that including the fact that my husbands salary has been increasing in the past several months so it has not been the same salary for a full six months as asked in 3.12? 3.12 says (category A) and 3.13 says (category B) and you had said earlier that i was category B. Basically do I put yes or no for 3.13? I am confused by the question it is asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Spousal visa
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 10:37:09 PM »

What is the difference between 3.11 and 3.20? I put the gross annual income before tax for the past 12 months in 3.11 then saw the question on 3.20. Is 3.11 for the main job and 3.20 for any other jobs included?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 10:41:15 PM by Mecoward »

First Spousal visa
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2018, 10:42:24 PM »
3.11 is his latest fixed annual salary, as stated on his new contract/employer letter, which he will be earning from now on.

3.20 is the total amount he has earned when all his payslips from the last 12 months have been added up.

Since he has only just received a pay rise, the answer to 3.11 will be his new salary of £30,000, while the answer to 3.20 will be the total amount over £18,600 that he has earned over the last 12 months from any and all jobs.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 10:43:42 PM by ksand24 »

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 10:45:50 PM »
You must tick Yes to 3.13 because you are applying under Category B.

If you tick No, you are claiming he meets the requirement under Category A, which is that he has been earning £30,000 for at least 6 months... which is not true.

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 02:45:11 PM »
Do I make a photocopy if my husbands passport to submit with the application? And does it need to be notarized or something? Where would I do that?

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2018, 02:51:03 PM »
Do I make a photocopy if my husbands passport to submit with the application? And does it need to be notarized or something? Where would I do that?

Yes, you need a copy of his passport photo page.

Most people DO have it certified at the post office, but it's not a requirement.

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »
Yes, you need a copy of his passport photo page.

Most people DO have it certified at the post office, but it's not a requirement.
Okay so just the photocopy will be fine

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2018, 03:00:16 PM »
Also for the relationship requirements... we have kept in contact with each other while apart through Facebook messenger and I was going through taking screenshots and printing screenshots of phone calls/messages from every month. Do I need one per week or two per month? What is expected?

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »
Also for the relationship requirements... we have kept in contact with each other while apart through Facebook messenger and I was going through taking screenshots and printing screenshots of phone calls/messages from every month. Do I need one per week or two per month? What is expected?

It depends how long a period you need to cover.

You want to send between about 40 and 60 messages in total (just the dates, names and times, no message content - so just crop out the actual messages), so say you're only covering 6 months, you might send 2-3 messages per week, but if you're covering, say, 2 years, you might want to send 2 per month, and if it's 5 years, maybe 1 every 2 months.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »
It depends how long a period you need to cover.

You want to send between about 40 and 60 messages in total (just the dates, names and times, no message content - so just crop out the actual messages), so say you're only covering 6 months, you might send 2-3 messages per week, but if you're covering, say, 2 years, you might want to send 2 per month, and if it's 5 years, maybe 1 every 2 months.
We are covering 3 years. And I am really not tech savvy so I don’t know how to crop out messages but I made sure not to get anything personal just like hi and can I call now and stuff like that. It takes ages scrolling back through Facebook messenger!! Makes me wish I had used WhatsApp for calls so I could easily go to call log.

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2018, 03:59:55 PM »
We are covering 3 years. And I am really not tech savvy so I don’t know how to crop out messages but I made sure not to get anything personal just like hi and can I call now and stuff like that. It takes ages scrolling back through Facebook messenger!! Makes me wish I had used WhatsApp for calls so I could easily go to call log.

Okay, cool - however you need to do it to not show the messages. Though all you need to so is take a screenshot, then paste it into Word (or similar) and crop it down so that only the date/time/name is showing (for example: https://www.gcflearnfree.org/word2013/formatting-pictures/1/).

Actually, you can download your entire Facebook profile (including every message you have ever sent) to your computer (by going into Settings, clicking on 'Your Facebook Information' and then 'Download Your Information'), then you just open up each message file and screenshot the relevant dates/times from there - and they're all on one page then.

Of course, the tricky part is that it doesn't indicate any dates/recipients of the messages so you just have to open them up at random to see what's in them.

For 3 years of messages (so 36 months), I'd suggest taking screenshots of 1-2 messages per month.

• Liked: 12
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2018, 03:59:56 PM »
If you want to export the entire chat from Facebook messenger , there is a way of doing so . However this will just come up as plain text . Same thing can be done with WhatsApp messages .

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2018, 04:02:44 PM »
If you want to export the entire chat from Facebook messenger , there is a way of doing so . However this will just come up as plain text . Same thing can be done with WhatsApp messages .

I figured out how to do WhatsApp so I could probably figure out Facebook but it doesn’t export calls. Do we need to have messages printed  off at all? Also do we have to submit the actual letters and cards we sent each other?

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2018, 04:03:16 PM »
Okay, cool - however you need to do it to not show the messages. Though all you need to so is take a screenshot, then paste it into Word (or similar) and crop it down so that only the date/time/name is showing (for example: https://www.gcflearnfree.org/word2013/formatting-pictures/1/).

Actually, you can download your entire Facebook profile (including every message you have ever sent) to your computer (by going into Settings, clicking on 'Your Facebook Information' and then 'Download Your Information'), then you just open up each message file and screenshot the relevant dates/times from there - and they're all on one page then.

Of course, the tricky part is that it doesn't indicate any dates/recipients of the messages so you just have to open them up at random to see what's in them.

For 3 years of messages (so 36 months), I'd suggest taking screenshots of 1-2 messages per month.
Thank you!

Sponsored Links