Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: First Spousal visa  (Read 4514 times)

• Liked: 12
Re: First Spousal visa
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2018, 04:11:24 PM »
I figured out how to do WhatsApp so I could probably figure out Facebook but it doesn’t export calls. Do we need to have messages printed  off at all? Also do we have to submit the actual letters and cards we sent each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The actual message content is not required I believe . I have just done 20 messages per page showing just the name , date and time . Letters and cards should be included if you still have them . Not sure if they have to be originals .

• Liked: 3597
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2018, 04:15:11 PM »
I figured out how to do WhatsApp so I could probably figure out Facebook but it doesn’t export calls. Do we need to have messages printed  off at all? Also do we have to submit the actual letters and cards we sent each other?

Everything must be printed and original (or original as you can get for online messages).

So, you should print off 2-3 pages showing all the Facebook messages, and 2-3 pages showing the WhatsApp messages.

For the letters/cards, you must include the actual letters and cards you mailed to each other.

For flights, they need either the actual paper boarding passes, or the printed e-ticket if you no longer have the boarding pass.

• Liked: 52
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 05:28:51 PM »
Everything must be printed and original (or original as you can get for online messages).

So, you should print off 2-3 pages showing all the Facebook messages, and 2-3 pages showing the WhatsApp messages.

For the letters/cards, you must include the actual letters and cards you mailed to each other.

For flights, they need either the actual paper boarding passes, or the printed e-ticket if you no longer have the boarding pass.
Looking through my emails I have found all the itineraries but no actual ticket. It does have the booking reference on them though.

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2018, 05:41:41 PM »
Looking through my emails I have found all the itineraries but no actual ticket. It does have the booking reference on them though.

The e-ticket will be your flight confirmation email, with the flight numbers, flight times and booking reference.

For example, I have tickets booked with British Airways next month and the email subject line for my e-ticket is:

Your e-ticket receipt [booking reference]: [airports] [date] [flight time]

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 12:03:29 PM »
For the letter from the employer my husband is asking if it has to be an actual letter that they post to him or if it can be an email that he can print off?

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 12:05:32 PM »
For the letter from the employer my husband is asking if it has to be an actual letter that they post to him or if it can be an email that he can print off?

It MUST be an actual letter with a wet signature that they need to print and either hand to him in person or post to him.

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 08:12:18 PM »

Would this be enough information for the phone calls? It has the date time and who called who.

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2018, 01:01:34 AM »
Just gonna try to keep most of this on the same thread.

I am gathering and organizing all the things for the application in hopes of sending it off as soon as my husband posts me a few things. I wanted to run my list by you all and see if I’m missing anything?

• Liked: 85
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2018, 02:42:57 AM »
Just gonna try to keep most of this on the same thread.

I am gathering and organizing all the things for the application in hopes of sending it off as soon as my husband posts me a few things. I wanted to run my list by you all and see if I’m missing anything?

Looks good to me! You could also include his employment contract (if he has one). I'm not sure if it's required but I wrote my name on the back of my passport photo. It's also not required, but you could scan your husband's stamped passport pages if you want proof of him entering the US on dates of his flight itineraries (that's what we did, as we didn't have physical boarding passes anymore).

Btw, if you are doing priority, make sure the sheet is on top of your pile and you mark the envelope with "Settlement Priority Processing".
FLR(M) Timeline:
Application type: Spouse settlement visa extension (super priority)
BRP expiration: Late May 2021
Online application submitted: April 14, 2021
Biometrics appointment: April 25, 2021
Decision made: April 26, 2021 - emailed at 1:40 pm

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2018, 04:42:29 AM »
I'm not sure if it's required but I wrote my name on the back of my passport photo. It's also not required, but you could scan your husband's stamped passport pages if you want proof of him entering the US on dates of his flight itineraries (that's what we did, as we didn't have physical boarding passes anymore)

Those things are only required for an in-country FLR(M) application, so I wouldn’t include them.

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2018, 04:47:01 AM »
In terms of your documents list, for the finances, you should also include:

- original job contract (as suggested above)
- latest P60

Also, it’s not 12 payslips and 12 bank statements, it’s 12 FULL MONTHS of payslips and bank statements... and not a day less.

This may mean including at least 13 of each to make sure they cover every single day of those 12 months (and day they get paid weekly, that might mean including at least  52 payslips, not 12)

Also, you must cover the SAME 12-month period for both, so you’ll need to make sure every single day matches.

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2018, 04:50:32 AM »
For the organisation of the documents list, it should go:

Applicant Documents
- forms, passports, admin stuff etc.

Sponsor’s Documents
- passport copy - photo page only... don’t include any other pages
- letter of support

Financial Documents
- payslips, bank statements, letter, contract, P60

Accommodation Documents
- tenancy agreement, landlord letter

Relationship Documents
- marriage certificate, any divorce decrees, 2 photos together, communication

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2018, 12:34:25 AM »
In terms of your documents list, for the finances, you should also include:

- original job contract (as suggested above)
- latest P60

Also, it’s not 12 payslips and 12 bank statements, it’s 12 FULL MONTHS of payslips and bank statements... and not a day less.

This may mean including at least 13 of each to make sure they cover every single day of those 12 months (and day they get paid weekly, that might mean including at least  52 payslips, not 12)

Also, you must cover the SAME 12-month period for both, so you’ll need to make sure every single day matches.

So my husband found his original job contract but they never signed it. Only my husband signed it. He lives 5-6 hours away from the office so it’s not simple to just pop in and have someone sign it. Amy suggestions?

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2018, 05:31:41 AM »
So my husband found his original job contract but they never signed it. Only my husband signed it. He lives 5-6 hours away from the office so it’s not simple to just pop in and have someone sign it. Amy suggestions?

It is not a required document anyway, so I’d either just send it as it is, unsigned, or not include it at all - whichever you prefer.

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2018, 04:21:56 PM »
On the bank statements they are looking at how much was deposited by the company he works for every month not how much is put into the account total correct? What about if friends transferred money into his account to pay him back for things? Does that matter?

Sponsored Links