Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello  (Read 726 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello
« on: June 24, 2018, 10:07:16 PM »
Hi everyone,
I’m happy to be part of this community. I moved to the US from England in 1981 and am now, after 37 years here, am thinking of moving back - maybe I should even say that I’m in the initial stages of planning the move back. I am retired from my corporate job, all of my people family are in the UK and I have one cat and one dog who are my local family members.
One of my big decisions is where to move to. I grew up just outside Portsmouth, my dad (age 89) is till there but my sister and her family are in mid-Wales I’m leaning towards mid-Wales, it’s more affordable and I love the outdoors.
There are so many things to consider for the move back, it seems like a humunguous task but I keep thinking of how one eats an elephant - one bite at a time!
Thanks for being here.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »
Hi everyone,
I’m happy to be part of this community. I moved to the US from England in 1981 and am now, after 37 years here, am thinking of moving back - maybe I should even say that I’m in the initial stages of planning the move back. I am retired from my corporate job, all of my people family are in the UK and I have one cat and one dog who are my local family members.
One of my big decisions is where to move to. I grew up just outside Portsmouth, my dad (age 89) is till there but my sister and her family are in mid-Wales I’m leaning towards mid-Wales, it’s more affordable and I love the outdoors.
There are so many things to consider for the move back, it seems like a humunguous task but I keep thinking of how one eats an elephant - one bite at a time!
Thanks for being here.

Hi Daryl, welcome!  :) Make lists!  :)

• Liked: 0
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 11:53:50 PM »
Thanks! I am a list maker so that should help :-)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab