Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Setting Goals!  (Read 544 times)

• Liked: 1260
Setting Goals!
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:48:21 AM »
Just thinking about personal goals and thinking it might be a nice idea to start a thread (not sure if there's an ancient one out there I've missed) to keep track of these goals. I don't know about anybody else, but I like writing my goals down somewhere other than in my head because it helps me feel accountable when other people know about it. If anybody else wants to join in with goals set for certain milestones or just in life (like some type of bucket list) feel free! Also, feel free to update (with photos or whatever) once you've ticked the goal off the list as you should be proud that you've done what you set out to accomplish!! I'll go first:

I want to have at least a glass of prosecco at the top of the shard before I turn 30.

I also want to try one new activity I wouldn't have normally done if I stayed inside my comfort zone by the end of this year.

A third goal is to go camping before this year is done WITH my dog (we usually go without, but I want her to get used to camping so we can go on a lot more random adventures with her).

Finally, just to keep this as a rounded number, I want to travel to Japan (this should be completed before the year is done so is a bit of a cheat :) )

*Edit* just reminded of another one - I want my ILR & Naturalisation done by the end of 2019!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:34:55 AM by x0Kiss0fDeath »
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab