Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Great experience with Animal Land Pet Movers  (Read 1871 times)

• US citizen & UK citizen partner of 12 yrs
    • Portable Weirdness
  • Liked: 60
Great experience with Animal Land Pet Movers
« on: August 07, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »
Just to throw it out there, we had an excellent experience with Animal Land Pet Movers and Lufthansa, going from North Carolina in the US to EDI. They're based out of Atlanta Georgia, and their rep Dana and her assistant were fabulous.

She was in dependably frequent contact, let me and my vet know exactly what I needed to do and not do, what to expect, gave me an accurate timeline to go by (and updated those really fast when there were some scheduling changes), gave me regular updates on our guys while in transit, was wonderful about working with us when our bank screwed up, and asked for feedback on everything and how they were settling in the day after they made it here and then a week or so after.

The Lufthansa crew (they pretty much use them exclusively) at CLT and at EDI were cool and put forth the attitude that they understood that some people consider their animals their kids. They were patient with our four dogs and cats; one of them marked our crates and told the rest to load them all adjacent so they could smell and see each other. The staff at EDI made sure I got the report from Lufthansa's overnight pet hotel break, and let the dogs have an opportunity to get out of the crates and move around and play a bit while we were finishing up the paperwork. We only lost one scent shirt that was in with one of the cats, and I had picked ratty work shirts for that so it wasn't a big deal. Any issues were more about the capriciousness of flight scheduling than anything ALPM had any control over.

https://www.petmovers.com/
"Human" is a noun. "Black", "White", "Asian", "Latino", "Indigenous", "Male", "Female", "GLBT", "Straight", "Christian", "Jewish", "Muslim", "Buddhist", "Hindu", "Pagan", "Conservative", "Liberal", are all adjectives.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Great experience with Animal Land Pet Movers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
Just to throw it out there, we had an excellent experience with Animal Land Pet Movers and Lufthansa, going from North Carolina in the US to EDI. They're based out of Atlanta Georgia, and their rep Dana and her assistant were fabulous.

She was in dependably frequent contact, let me and my vet know exactly what I needed to do and not do, what to expect, gave me an accurate timeline to go by (and updated those really fast when there were some scheduling changes), gave me regular updates on our guys while in transit, was wonderful about working with us when our bank screwed up, and asked for feedback on everything and how they were settling in the day after they made it here and then a week or so after.

The Lufthansa crew (they pretty much use them exclusively) at CLT and at EDI were cool and put forth the attitude that they understood that some people consider their animals their kids. They were patient with our four dogs and cats; one of them marked our crates and told the rest to load them all adjacent so they could smell and see each other. The staff at EDI made sure I got the report from Lufthansa's overnight pet hotel break, and let the dogs have an opportunity to get out of the crates and move around and play a bit while we were finishing up the paperwork. We only lost one scent shirt that was in with one of the cats, and I had picked ratty work shirts for that so it wasn't a big deal. Any issues were more about the capriciousness of flight scheduling than anything ALPM had any control over.

https://www.petmovers.com/

That's great to know! Thank you for sharing sillybadger!  :)

Sponsored Links