Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: If the UK sponsor is paid incorrectly one month from their job will a letter  (Read 3576 times)

• Liked: 10
Okay cool. Thanks for the info.

My wife currently lives with her parents and brother in a house her mom owns. We are going to have her mom write the accommodation letter. We will be paying £200 per month for the both of us while we stay there. There won't be any formal lease or documentation. Should my wife's mom mention that we will be paying that amount every month?

Also some of the documents I'm providing have the date in American format and it occasionally looks like it's referring to a completely different date if I was looking at it with non-American eyes. I'm assuming they're used to that and that shouldn't be an issue?

• Liked: 3595
Yes, she can mention it in the letter.

Yes, they will be used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of took over some other person's topic so I'm going to just post here.

Would a bank printing out a document titled "Transaction Details" be sufficient or does it need to officially say "Statement" on top? I'm assuming the latter. I ask because my wife went to her bank and asked them to print statements out for her but they printed transaction details. I didn't think much of it until I downloaded an official statement from her account online and it looks much more official. I think we're going to print these ourselves and then take them to get them stamped.

An additional question,

My wife's statements end on the 25th of each month but her payslips come in on the 28th. Would a "transaction details" page be sufficient to cover those three days or would I need some kind of partial statement (if her bank can do that)?

I'm working on gathering relationship evidence and as I've read on this forum you aren't supposed to include message content.

https://i.postimg.cc/MG3BKfrp/Screen-Shot-2019-03-05-at-7-48-55-PM.png
This is a screenshot from an export of my wife and I's Skype history. I'm wondering how I would crop it to remove message content and it still be useable.

https://i.postimg.cc/YS04VqqK/Screen-Shot-2019-03-05-at-9-26-57-PM.png
Like that? But with our names visible obviously. Is that all they would want to see? It kind of looks like it could be made in word.

Does anyone know if a "transaction details" page stamped by the bank would be acceptable as a statement and/or a partial statement?

Can the employer letter be dated before the date of the final payslip?

Also does the employer letter need to say anything about the payslips being authentic if they are official and were mailed directly to my sponsor?

• Liked: 1327
Can the employer letter be dated before the date of the final payslip?

Also does the employer letter need to say anything about the payslips being authentic if they are official and were mailed directly to my sponsor?

The only rule about the employer letter's date is that it is within 28 days of ghe application date.  The latest payslip must also be within 28 days of the application date.  It doesn't matter if the letter is dated before the most recent payslip, as long asboth are within 28 days of the application date.

The letter does not need to "authenticate" the payslips if the payslips are original documents posted to the sponsor.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

The only rule about the employer letter's date is that it is within 28 days of ghe application date.  The latest payslip must also be within 28 days of the application date.  It doesn't matter if the letter is dated before the most recent payslip, as long asboth are within 28 days of the application date.

The letter does not need to "authenticate" the payslips if the payslips are original documents posted to the sponsor.

Okay cool. Thanks for your help!

Can someone take a look at our sponsor letter and let me know what you think please.

To the Entry Clearance Officer,

I am writing in support of my husband’s settlement visa to join me in the UK. I am a UK citizen and have resided in the UK continuously since birth.

I will be using a combination of my employment income (Category A) and cash savings (Category D) to meet the financial requirement. I began working for [Company] in June 2013. I have two positions working for[Company]. My first position is [position1] and my second position is as [position2]. Both of which are located at the same setting. I received a pay rise and promotion for [position2] in September 2018. My wage for both positions is combined into one payslip per month. I am an hourly employee and I earn £1,255.93 per month before tax (£15,071.16 per year). I have held a minimum of £28,955.40 in my savings account over the six month period before the application which is well above the required amount to make up for the income shortfall.

Once my husband’s visa has been granted we will be living together at my mother’s house at [location]. The house has three bedrooms and one living room. The current occupants include my mother, brother, father, and myself. A copy of the land registry document proving ownership will be included in this application.

[relationship history with dates we’ve traveled to see each other]

Yours faithfully,

[sponsor]

Anyone have any idea if that should be good or if I should change anything?

When providing boarding passes do we need to include the ones of us returning home? We have found all of the ones going to each other but are having some trouble finding the returning flights boarding passes.

Does it matter if the return address for my passport is different from the address where I currently live?

• Liked: 3595
Does it matter if the return address for my passport is different from the address where I currently live?

No, as long as you will be physically at that other address in order to sign for the passport when it is delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Sponsored Links