Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: If the UK sponsor is paid incorrectly one month from their job will a letter  (Read 3550 times)

• Liked: 10
Do you have any thoughts about our sponsor letter?

Thanks.

• Liked: 3589
Do you have any thoughts about our sponsor letter?

Thanks.

The finances and accommodation sections look fine, but as you have not included the rest of it (which is the part that often needs a bit of work to make sure the relationship info is in the right format), I can’t say for sure if your sponsor letter is okay or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The finances and accommodation sections look fine, but as you have not included the rest of it (which is the part that often needs a bit of work to make sure the relationship info is in the right format), I can’t say for sure if your sponsor letter is okay or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah. I just posted what I had at the time. Probably should've waited until it was complete. Thanks!

Here is the final part:

My husband and I met online on the [date] and began our relationship [date]. We met for the first time in person on [date] when I flew to [location] to visit him for two weeks. My trips to visit him have been:
[dates]
[dates]
[dates]
[dates]
[dates]

[Applicant] has visited me in England from:
[dates]
[dates]
[dates]

We were married in [location], USA on the [date]. When we are apart we communicate primarily using Skype, Telegram, and cards.

We are choosing to settle in the UK because of my long-term employment and to remain close to my family.

Yours faithfully,

[Sponsor]
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:16:20 AM by cherrymist »

Do I seem to be on the right track in your opinion?

Do I seem to be on the right track in your opinion?
@ksand24

Or anyone else

Sponsored Links