Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Cat phoots  (Read 1781 times)

• Liked: 250
Cat phoots
« on: September 30, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
My aunt has been sending photos of my cat Honey Bun (and photos of her other cats, there are 7)

I miss her cuddles so much (my cat I mean LOL)

How do you guys cope away from your pets? I won't be able to bring her, as Tom is highly allergic to cats AND I think the traveling would be detrimental to her health. Taking her here would only bring stress to her and she's happy in her home with my aunt (who spoils her) and she's got company in the other cats.

I just miss petting her and seeing her everyday.
Married: 14 June 2018
FLR #1: 9 August 2018 (Approved!)
FLR #2: 13 July 2021 (Approved!)

• Liked: 957
Re: Cat phoots
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 12:48:09 PM »
I missed mine terribly while we had a flat that didn't allow pets. Can you volunteer for a local rescue? If you like dogs there's also Borrow my Doggy. We also have a couple neighborhood cats that we don't ever feed but that stop by for a quick cuddle while roaming. One waits for me to go water the plants in the garden and comes bounding across the yard. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 01:29:22 PM »
One waits for me to go water the plants in the garden and comes bounding across the yard. :)

Awww!  :D There's a huge feel good factor in something like that!   :)

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 12:22:02 PM »
My dad has a large supply of cat treats and feeds all the neighborhood cats.  He loves it and they love him.  He says it scratches the itch for him.  I'm very surprised he has gone this long without a cat (more than 5 years now).

• Liked: 537
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 06:40:39 AM »
I had to leave my corgi Gaelen with my parents, he was 10 when I moved. The stairs here are just so steep, we weren't allowed pets, and I did t think 20 hours of travelling was going to be good for him. He's across the rainbow bridge now.

I missed him so much and I have so many regrets, but ultimately my parents gave him a better quality of life than I could when he started his decline. He waited for me to come home for over a year. It still makes me cry.

It was the right decision and what was best for him, but I can wish there was another way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 248
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 09:57:53 AM »
It is always sad when they leave us, no matter what the circumstances.

You made the best decision you could for him and he had an excellent quality of life with lots of love.

We are trying to do the best for our brood and I dread any of them going over the rainbow bridge. 

Sponsored Links