Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Accommodation Documents  (Read 376 times)

• Liked: 0
Accommodation Documents
« on: October 07, 2018, 09:29:17 AM »
Hello,

I’m sure this has been answered many times before but I’m struggling to find the information.

My wife and I are moving to the Uk and will be staying with my parents. I will have a letter saying we are able to live with them, a council tax bill with their names on it and an official copy of register of title. The register of title is a print out that they email to you on request from the land registry.
Do I need a property inspection report? Are pictures and a letter decscribing the house sufficient, it’s a five bedroom house that four people will be living in. Do I need to send certified copies of the deeds or will the land registry document and council tax bill be ok? And do I need documentation from the mortgage provider?

Thanks

Rob

• Liked: 3595
Accommodation Documents
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 09:49:12 AM »
All you need is:
- the printed Land Registry document
- letter from parents giving you permission to live there and stating the home will not be overcrowded

You do NOT need:
- council tax bill
- Property Inspection report
- photos of the property

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned

• Liked: 0
Re: Accommodation Documents
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:50:34 PM »
Hello,

I’m sure this has been answered many times before but I’m struggling to find the information.

My wife and I are moving to the Uk and will be staying with my parents. I will have a letter saying we are able to live with them, a council tax bill with their names on it and an official copy of register of title. The register of title is a print out that they email to you on request from the land registry.
Do I need a property inspection report? Are pictures and a letter decscribing the house sufficient, it’s a five bedroom house that four people will be living in. Do I need to send certified copies of the deeds or will the land registry document and council tax bill be ok? And do I need documentation from the mortgage provider?

Thanks

Rob

You do need some evidence of number of rooms, which can be an estate agency brochure or a mortgage statement describing a "2-bedroom house" or anything of sorts, for instance a zoopla printout

You dont need a report

Disclaimer: I am a Level 3 OISC advisor and so my opinions are informed by knowledge of the law and years of practice. Yet, no opinion given without detailed review of an individual case should be taken or treated as competent legal advice.

• Liked: 3595
Re: Accommodation Documents
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 03:15:30 AM »
You do need some evidence of number of rooms, which can be an estate agency brochure or a mortgage statement describing a "2-bedroom house" or anything of sorts, for instance a zoopla printout

You do not need evidence of rooms. In my 11.5 years on this forum I have never heard of anyone needing to provide evidence of rooms... and I’ve seen over 1,000 people get a visa approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab