Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) Renewal question re: evidence/correspondence  (Read 382 times)

• Liked: 13
FLR(M) Renewal question re: evidence/correspondence
« on: October 07, 2018, 11:34:07 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm back again! Can't believe 2.5 years had passed this quickly! I'm now trying to get myself together for the renewal of my settlement spouse visa. I've scheduled a in-person premium service centre appointment for November 12th and am frantically combing through my mail looking for 6 official pieces of mail that are evenly spaced out. Truth be told, I'm finding it a bit difficult.

At the minute, my question is: do our letters need to be exactly spaced apart by 4 months or is there some flexibility? For example, I'm looking at trying to find documents for Oct/Feb/June, but there are a few months we're really struggling to find any official mail that falls exactly within those months. We might have stuff dated in the month before or after one the target months -- would we be able to use these, or *must* they be exactly 4 months apart?

Like sometimes our bank statements span 3 months covering, say, March-June-July. Would this statement be acceptable for the June time period? Or no, because it would've been printed out/sent in July?

Thirdly, I saw that I could use DVLA mailed letters, but none of the letters I received from them are dated -- I imagine these would not be suitable then?

Any help with this part would be super appreciated! Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:38:15 PM by girlwithapuck »
Spouse Visa Granted: 20 January 2016 - Arrived in UK: 27 February 2016 - FLR(M) Granted: 12 November 2018 - LiTUK Test Passed: 6 March 2021 - ILR Application Submitted: 13 March 2021 - Biometrics: 10 April 2021 - ILR Approved 25 August 2021 - UK Citizenship Application Submitted: 20 September 2021 - Biometrics: 12 October 2021 - Email Invite to Citizenship Ceremony: 15 November 2021

• Liked: 6110
Re: FLR(M) Renewal question re: evidence/correspondence
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 07:03:23 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm back again! Can't believe 2.5 years had passed this quickly! I'm now trying to get myself together for the renewal of my settlement spouse visa. I've scheduled a in-person premium service centre appointment for November 12th and am frantically combing through my mail looking for 6 official pieces of mail that are evenly spaced out. Truth be told, I'm finding it a bit difficult.

At the minute, my question is: do our letters need to be exactly spaced apart by 4 months or is there some flexibility? For example, I'm looking at trying to find documents for Oct/Feb/June, but there are a few months we're really struggling to find any official mail that falls exactly within those months. We might have stuff dated in the month before or after one the target months -- would we be able to use these, or *must* they be exactly 4 months apart?

Like sometimes our bank statements span 3 months covering, say, March-June-July. Would this statement be acceptable for the June time period? Or no, because it would've been printed out/sent in July?

Thirdly, I saw that I could use DVLA mailed letters, but none of the letters I received from them are dated -- I imagine these would not be suitable then?

Any help with this part would be super appreciated! Thank you!

Take the date of the letter if it covers a range.

If the letter is not dated, it's no use.

You should do your best to have them evenly spaced but you can't give them something you don't have!

It's 6 joint items or up to 12 individual or a combination of both.

Good luck!  :)

• Liked: 13
Re: FLR(M) Renewal question re: evidence/correspondence
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »
Take the date of the letter if it covers a range.

If the letter is not dated, it's no use.

You should do your best to have them evenly spaced but you can't give them something you don't have!

It's 6 joint items or up to 12 individual or a combination of both.

Good luck!  :)
Thanks, Larrabee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spouse Visa Granted: 20 January 2016 - Arrived in UK: 27 February 2016 - FLR(M) Granted: 12 November 2018 - LiTUK Test Passed: 6 March 2021 - ILR Application Submitted: 13 March 2021 - Biometrics: 10 April 2021 - ILR Approved 25 August 2021 - UK Citizenship Application Submitted: 20 September 2021 - Biometrics: 12 October 2021 - Email Invite to Citizenship Ceremony: 15 November 2021

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab