Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tier 2 Work Visa  (Read 917 times)

• Liked: 2
Re: Tier 2 Work Visa
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 04:39:57 AM »
The hard part is going to be whether or not the company can get you a sponsorship certificate at all... because that’s where they have to prove that you, the job and the salary meet the requirements for sponsorship.

The salary will meet either Tier 2 Visa,  the job is management,  I am a college graduate with 12 years luxury management.

If I don’t meet the requirement then that’s fine but we won’t know unless they try to apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The
Met UK Hubby : August 2011
Married : July 2017

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 05:00:17 AM »
Of course :).

I just meant that if the sponsorship certificate is issued, the actual visa application part is much easier... as long as the certificate is valid and meets the requirements, and you provide the documents you need to, the visa should be approved. It’s fairly unlikely that you would get the certificate of sponsorship but then the visa would be refused.

The big question is whether UKVI will decide that the job is at a high enough level and meets the requirements for sponsorship or not, and also whether or not the sponsorship certificate limit has been reached for that month (only around 2,000 can be issued in total each month).

Fingers crossed it will be fine :).

• Liked: 2
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 05:02:15 AM »
Of course :).

I just meant that if the sponsorship certificate is issued, the actual visa application part is much easier... as long as the certificate is valid and meets the requirements, and you provide the documents you need to, the visa should be approved. It’s fairly unlikely that you would get the certificate of sponsorship but then the visa would be refused.

The big question is whether UKVI will decide that the job is at a high enough level and meets the requirements for sponsorship or not, and also whether or not the sponsorship certificate limit has been reached for that month (only around 2,000 can be issued in total each month).

Fingers crossed it will be fine :).

Thank you Ksand.

I am grateful for all the advise and knowledge you provide.
Met UK Hubby : August 2011
Married : July 2017

Sponsored Links