Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: spouse visa- evidence of communication question  (Read 394 times)

• Liked: 10
spouse visa- evidence of communication question
« on: October 16, 2018, 07:54:01 PM »
Quick question: for the evidence of communication, I will be sending roughly a text per 1-2 weeks of our 2.5 year relationship....I currently have mostly texts from myself to my husband (as they are much more accessible) and only a handful of texts from my husband to me. Is that ok?

I am sending a bit of FaceTime evidence and WhatsApp messages as well, but the messages described above are the only evidence spanning the entire relationship.

Re: spouse visa- evidence of communication question
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 08:02:11 PM »
Let me add to this... I remember seeing an example of texts (with just the name and date, no content) listed in rows on paper. Is that still alright? Not organized by month and year or anything?

And as our dates are displayed differently here and in England (MM/DD vs DD/MM) should I keep his and mine separate, or just keep everything in chronological order?

(I hope this makes sense)

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 08:09:56 PM »
Quick question: for the evidence of communication, I will be sending roughly a text per 1-2 weeks of our 2.5 year relationship....I currently have mostly texts from myself to my husband (as they are much more accessible) and only a handful of texts from my husband to me. Is that ok?

That's fine.

I would probably go with less texts than 1-2 per week... maybe 2 texts per month instead. You want about 60 texts in total, so for 2.5 years, that's about 30 months, so to get 60 texts in total, you want 2 per month.

I am sending a bit of FaceTime evidence and WhatsApp messages as well, but the messages described above are the only evidence spanning the entire relationship.

Again, for these, you want a maximum of 60 calls and 60 WhatsApp messages... so just spread them out over the time you communicated (it's fine if you have less than 60, but you don't really want to send more).

Let me add to this... I remember seeing an example of texts (with just the name and date, no content) listed in rows on paper. Is that still alright? Not organized by month and year or anything?

No, they should be in date order, starting oldest to newest. You probably saw my example of posts in rows... I just copied the same message over and over to give an idea of what it would look like, but if you do use rows, you could just put them in order left to right:

For example:
1st Jan     15th Jan    1st Feb     15th Feb
1st Mar    15th Mar    1st Apr      15th Apr
etc.

And as our dates are displayed differently here and in England (MM/DD vs DD/MM) should I keep his and mine separate, or just keep everything in chronological order?

I would keep everything in chronological order.

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 08:36:04 PM »
Perfect- thanks so much @ksand24

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab