Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa4UK form  (Read 353 times)

• Liked: 0
Visa4UK form
« on: October 18, 2018, 11:36:58 AM »
Sorry I’m really spamming this forum. I keep getting stuck.
The visa4uk form requests your last 5 most recent visits to the uk. Is this literally the last 5 times the applicant entered and exited the UK?
I ask because my wife’s are:
1. August 10th-22 2018 visiting family.
2. July 27th-28 2018 arrived at beginning of trip to Uk and Europe, left to visit France for 10 days then returned - see above visit, returns on Aug 10th.
3. Aug-Sept 2017 holiday
4. 1st jan 2017-5th Feb - wife was living in the Uk at this time on tier 2 visa, the entry date is returning from a trip to Europe the exit is when she left to move to Australia.
5. 1st Nov to 26th December - again she’s living in the Uk and the entry and exit dates are returning from a trip to Europe and leaving for on another trip.

I just wanted to check because it makes for an odd list of entries.
Thanks again for all the help.

• Liked: 0
Re: Visa4UK form
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 01:05:27 PM »
Last question about the visa4uk form. Im the sponsor for my wife. We have a pretty straightforward application via the savings route. I’m british, we live in Australia.
The final part asking for additional information. Does this usually need filling in? The information we considered including is:
1. An explanation of her previously having held a tier 2 visa
2. she has had more than one surgery on the nhs and privately in the uk - the form only allows you to enter one episode of medical treatment
3. You can only enter 10 countries on the list of other countries entered, do other countries need including?

Thanks again

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 01:22:37 PM »
Not sure on the visits, to be honest. Because she was living in the UK, she wasn't visiting the UK, so entries 4 and 5 were visits to OTHER countries FROM the UK.

I might be tempted to put the dates she was in the UK on her Tier 2 visa as one visit, and then if she visited the UK before having a Tier 2 visa, put that in as the last visit.

i.e.
1. Aug 10-22nd 2018
2. July 27th-28 2018
3. Aug-Sept 2017
4. (Date of entry on Tier 2) - 5th Feb 2017
5. Previous visit to UK (if applicable)

The final part asking for additional information. Does this usually need filling in? The information we considered including is:
1. An explanation of her previously having held a tier 2 visa
2. she has had more than one surgery on the nhs and privately in the uk - the form only allows you to enter one episode of medical treatment
3. You can only enter 10 countries on the list of other countries entered, do other countries need including?

Most people either leave the Additional Information blank or use it to finish a previous question.

So,
1. There's no need to explain the Tier 2, but if you want to, I would do it either in her cover letter or in your sponsor letter, and not in the Additional Information section

2. For the medical treatment, assuming she hasn't used the NHS while visiting the UK (not on her Tier 2), I would simply list the dates she lived in the UK (for example, Jan 2015 to Feb 2017)... because she was entitled to NHS treatment for free for that entire time and could have had multiple treatments. The only reason for the NHS question is to make sure she doesn't have any unpaid NHS debt (i.e. she got treatment as a visitor and didn't pay for it), because unpaid NHS debt of more than £500 is grounds for visa refusal.

3. If the form only asks for the last 10 trips to other countries, then I think you only need to list those 10. However, I think some people have used the Additional Information section to list others.

• Liked: 104
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 08:20:10 PM »
Not sure on the visits, to be honest. Because she was living in the UK, she wasn't visiting the UK, so entries 4 and 5 were visits to OTHER countries FROM the UK.

I might be tempted to put the dates she was in the UK on her Tier 2 visa as one visit, and then if she visited the UK before having a Tier 2 visa, put that in as the last visit.

I put my time in the UK on my Tier 4 visa as one visit. One the 'travel to other countries' section, I labeled my trip to the US during that time as 'visiting family in the US while living in UK'. Plus those 2 weeks clearly fell within the time that my Tier 4 visa was valid.

3. If the form only asks for the last 10 trips to other countries, then I think you only need to list those 10. However, I think some people have used the Additional Information section to list others.

I have a spreadsheet that I use to track my international travel (arrival/departure dates, number of days there, reason for visit) & I just printed this out and placed it at the back of my printed online application form when I submitted. It took me a while to put it together originally but has saved me a BUNCH of time and effort on different types of paperwork over the past few years.
Spouse visa received: 30 November 2018
Arrived in the UK: 27 December 2018

FLR(M)
Application submitted: 4 August 2021 (super priority)
Biometrics: 15 August 2021
Decision: 16 August 2021 - approved!

ILR
Application submitted: 14 December 2023 (super priority)
Biometrics: 17 December 2023
Decision: 18 December 2023 - approved!

Sponsored Links