Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: My new citizenship thread because my other one got Olgaed*  (Read 3843 times)

• UK citizen as of Feb, 2019.
  • Liked: 27
Re: My new citizenship thread because my other one got Olgaed*
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2018, 09:23:23 AM »
Congrats!!!! I am awaiting my decision- and I have never felt so anxious. One minute I feel at ease, and the next so tense. Reading other forums is really scary- so, I think I should take a break. Any advice for someone who can't stop thinking about it!?!?

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2018, 09:43:36 AM »
Congrats!!!! I am awaiting my decision- and I have never felt so anxious. One minute I feel at ease, and the next so tense. Reading other forums is really scary- so, I think I should take a break. Any advice for someone who can't stop thinking about it!?!?

Stop thinking about it.  :P

Absolutely nothing to worry about.  Genuinely.  This is by far the easiest step of the process.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »

What helped me during our (loooong) wait was knowing that they will write to you for clarification if there is anything else they need from you, unlike the "will they, won't they?" situation that existed during the visa process.
Meanwhile, no news is good news!  :)

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2018, 12:44:50 PM »
Congratulations JFKimberly! Welcome to being British!
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab