Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Ah, and now a mad bomber. Of course.  (Read 3553 times)

• Liked: 958
Re: Ah, and now a mad bomber. Of course.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 08:53:15 PM »
As more details have been shared it just makes me sick. A woman survived the holocaust to be killed by a neonazi. How can we stop something that has been festering below the surface for a lifetime?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Liked: 722
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 09:07:04 PM »
As more details have been shared it just makes me sick. A woman survived the holocaust to be killed by a neonazi. How can we stop something that has been festering below the surface for a lifetime?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There will be no attempt to stop it. There have been a lot more US children killed in schools by mass murderers in recent years than worshippers in synagogues and they have failed to stop even that so I see no end to it. The only solutions  coming from the government is to have more guns inside schools and churches to fight back when murders attack.
Dual USC/UKC living in the UK since May 2016

• Liked: 1893
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 08:11:40 AM »
Absolutely. He has done this repeatedly in the past.

He couldn’t even tweet his own condolences after the synagogue mass killings. He simply retweeted the one from Mike Pence, and said “I agree with this”.
Remember how he was after the white supremacist rally in Virginia?  He'd tweet how the Nazis were good people, then when there was a furious backlash he'd read some apologies like a naughty schoolboy.  A few days later he'd be back to praising the NAZIS to please his racist Base.

• Liked: 680
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 09:41:58 PM »

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2018, 08:15:38 AM »
If someone is willing to walk all the way across Mexico for the opportunity to get a job, I'd want to hire them.

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »
Ditto.

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 10:47:14 AM »
Speaking of which, I found out Sunday that the thing I thought was my ballot was actually a guide on how to vote. I remembered that I actually opted out of mid term elections.

Fortunately, the registrar of Pima County is on top of it and I've got an electronic ballot.

I've also actually donated money this election as well.  Man, the Democratic spam Lords will never let me forget it either.

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2018, 09:50:23 AM »
Truly. They know where you live.  ;)

Cool about electronic ballots. We can only vote in Federal elections or face being counted as "residents" of California. So we will both definitely be voting in the presidential election.

Speaking of which, Mr. "I swear to defend the constitution" seems to want to remove parts of it that he doesn't like. Not cool at all, that.

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2018, 03:14:55 PM »

Speaking of which, Mr. "I swear to defend the constitution" seems to want to remove parts of it that he doesn't like. Not cool at all, that.

He doesn't even understand how modifying the constitution works.

In a recent interview he said:

1. The US is the only country in the world that imparts citizenship automatically to anyone born there. - Wrong, 33 other countries also have this rule.
2. I know that Congress can change the constitution. - Wrong, Congress can only, with a 2/3rds majority, propose a change to the constitution. Since the President does not have a constitutional role in the amendment process, the joint resolution does not go to the White House for signature or approval. It is then up to States to ratify the proposed amendment and 3/4ths must ratify it. (38 out of 50)
3. I am told that I can change the constitution with an Executive Order. Wrong.

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
He's just muddying the waters, creating a fake controversy about nothing so we don't talk about the real issues.  Did anyone see the story that his dad transferred huuuuuge amounts of money and they fraudulently avoided paying 500 million in taxes.  He'd be in jail for that alone except for the statute of limitations.  That story was in the news cycle for less than a day.

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 10:12:02 PM »
He's just muddying the waters, creating a fake controversy about nothing so we don't talk about the real issues.  Did anyone see the story that his dad transferred huuuuuge amounts of money and they fraudulently avoided paying 500 million in taxes.  He'd be in jail for that alone except for the statute of limitations.  That story was in the news cycle for less than a day.

I did see that. It is another financial scandal to add to his list of financial scandals.

Sponsored Links