Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Paris is burning.  (Read 8109 times)

• Liked: 768
Re: Paris is burning.
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2018, 06:05:09 PM »
Flick those toe beans. Flick 'em!
I always suspected your furry bits were 8 feet long

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 1892
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2018, 07:19:17 PM »
Flick those toe beans. Flick 'em!

KFdancer, please look up toe beans in the urban dictionary.

• Liked: 768
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2018, 07:32:30 PM »
KFdancer, please look up toe beans in the urban dictionary.
Totally innocent.

• Liked: 6
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »
Tax reform means nothing if you can hide income offshore. Poor people can't do that.

"Deutsche Bank’s Frankfurt headquarters have been raided by 170 German police officers and officials as part of a Panama Papers-related money laundering investigation."

https://www.icij.org/blog/2018/11/panama-papers-german-police-raid-deutsche-bank-headquarters-over-alleged-money-laundering/

What has the UK done? Answer: not a damned thing.
How do you hide INCOME offshore? You can move POST TAX money offshore to invest abroad. And any gains from those investments do not belong to the country of residence. They belong either to the country where the investment actually occurred, or to the country where the capital is held & therefore the income is realized.

And yes, anyone with £100 to invest absolutely can and should do that with a portion of their portfolio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 533
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2018, 07:03:02 PM »
I will forward you tax advice to Deutsche Bank. Perhaps it will help them as they are investigated.
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 6
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2018, 08:42:42 PM »
I will forward you tax advice to Deutsche Bank. Perhaps it will help them as they are investigated.
Those are entirely different situations.

Your implication that govt is entitled to tax income in the year it is earned & also take a percentage of post tax savings that continues to exist in a subsequent year & also tax earnings from investment in a foreign country that are realized in yet another country and never touch its shores in any way... that’s a bit nutty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 533
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2018, 09:52:28 PM »
Absolutely!
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 342
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2019, 10:59:30 AM »
20th week of protests and people are getting injured.

Macron is now having to pay a higher minimum wage than the UK has and give tax cuts for pensioners.

It seems the aim of the yellow jackets now, is to remove Marcon as president and to stand in the EU elections next month, joining the EU citizens in all  the other EU countries who are fielding  anti-EU MEPs for this election.

Marcon has called in the troops.

"President Emmanuel Macron on Friday dismissed criticism from opposition leaders regarding the involvement of the military."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/france-s-yellow-vest-protesters-march-paris-troops-join-police-n986586

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:26:02 AM by Sirius »

Sponsored Links