Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Passport Application  (Read 258 times)

• Liked: 29
Passport Application
« on: December 12, 2018, 07:20:17 PM »
We submitted back in October for my husband and four children’s uk passport. The friend who verified the information got this letter in the mail today. Is anyone familiar with exactly what they want for this verification? Does she need to make color copies of her entire passport or will just the personal details page and the endorsements page (26 & 27) be enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 4985
Re: Passport Application
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 07:37:11 PM »
Interesting, I’ve not heard of none being contacted before...  is her passport still valid?  (Not expired)

This is the official source of what they mean by observations.   :)

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/118562/observations-passports.pdf

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 07:38:48 PM »
Interesting, I’ve not heard of none being contacted before...  is her passport still valid?  (Not expired)

This is the official source of what they mean by observations.   :)

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/118562/observations-passports.pdf

Yes, her passport is valid and not expired...should I call and check to make sure it’s not a scam or something? Or is this just another way they are making it harder to have citizenship??

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 07:40:04 PM »

Yes, her passport is valid and not expired...should I call and check to make sure it’s not a scam or something? Or is this just another way they are making it harder to have citizenship??

Nothing to be concerned with.  They just want to see the photocopy of her passport details page.  I suspect everything will be processed quickly once they have the copy.  :)

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 08:02:26 PM »
Nothing to be concerned with.  They just want to see the photocopy of her passport details page.  I suspect everything will be processed quickly once they have the copy.  :)

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab