Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Rejection?  (Read 1275 times)

• Liked: 4985
Re: Rejection?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 05:12:16 PM »
Totally agree with ksand, doesn't seem like you have anything to worry about.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »
Totally agree with ksand, doesn't seem like you have anything to worry about.

I really hope so.  The delay is excruciating.
Thanks for taking a look :)

• Liked: 29
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 01:23:47 AM »
You don’t need to send any pictures of the wedding. They just need to tick a box to say they have seen 1 photo of you together to prove you have met in person at least 1 time. You don’t get a bigger tick for sending more than 1 photo.

So, by sending a ton of unnecessary photos (and other documents), it can clutter the application and potentially mean they miss or don’t see the important documents.

What did you send to prove your relationship?

You generally need to send:
- marriage certificate
- any divorce decrees if applicable
- 1 photo together (2 at most)
- evidence of regular communication if you are in a long-distance relationship or have ever lived apart (emails, calls, messages, flight tickets etc.)
- evidence of living together for the entire length of time you have lived together (tax returns, utility bills, house deeds/leases etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I SO appreciate the concise list you have made of the necessary documents needed for the spouse visa. Thank you Thank you Thank you! One question...my husband and I have been married and thus living together for the last 13 years. You state that we need to submit proof of living together for the entire length of time. What's the best way to do that since it's been so long? Do we need to submit 13 years of something to meet this requirement? In addition, what's the suggested number of documents proving relationship (bills, mortgage, etc) to submit? Thank you so much!

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 06:07:54 AM »
I SO appreciate the concise list you have made of the necessary documents needed for the spouse visa. Thank you Thank you Thank you! One question...my husband and I have been married and thus living together for the last 13 years. You state that we need to submit proof of living together for the entire length of time. What's the best way to do that since it's been so long? Do we need to submit 13 years of something to meet this requirement? In addition, what's the suggested number of documents proving relationship (bills, mortgage, etc) to submit? Thank you so much!

Normally we recommend sending 1-2 items of mail addressed to both of you at the same address for each year you have lived together.

For example:
- annual tax return (the page with your names and address on it)
- a utility bill
You can also use things like rental agreements, house deeds and mortgage statements

• Liked: 29
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 02:59:10 PM »
Normally we recommend sending 1-2 items of mail addressed to both of you at the same address for each year you have lived together.

For example:
- annual tax return (the page with your names and address on it)
- a utility bill
You can also use things like rental agreements, house deeds and mortgage statements

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 31
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »
I am really worried about being rejected.  We are at business day 73, and my case is still labeled Awaiting Decision (though they've escalated it, which from what I've read means approximately nothing)....is this a sign that it will be rejected?  What has been the rejection timeline for anyone that has had that unfortunate, awful experience? 

I am just feeling sick with all this uncertainty  :\\\'(

Don't worry about them taking a long time. My husband and I were at 120BD before we got my visa back. Just hang in there. I know, it's hard. But you will eventually have your shiny new visa and be on your way!

Sponsored Links