Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Preparing Application for US wife moving to UK on Spousal Visa  (Read 1017 times)

• Liked: 4
Re: Preparing Application for US wife moving to UK on Spousal Visa
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 07:15:02 PM »
Perfect, thanks.

For the sponsor letter that I'm required to write I'm planning to send this- would you mind checking if I'm missing anything?

For clarity my salary has been above £18,600 since I started my role.

"To the Entry Clearance Officer,

I am writing to confirm sponsorship of my wife, XXXX, for a settlement visa to join me in the United Kingdom. I am a British Citizen and have lived in the UK since birth. I am currently employed full-time by XXX in London, as a XXXX and have been employed there as a full-time, permanent employee since 12th September 2016. My initial gross annual salary was XXXX, but this increased to XXXX, on 7th January 2019, which was backdated to 1st January  2019 and processed through payroll in my February payslip. Therefore I meet the financial requirement under Category A.

Once XXX has her visa, we will live at XXXX which is a 3-bedroom property where I currently reside. In total, there will be 4 people living in the property, and so it will not be overcrowded. The house is rented accommodation. I am including a letter from my Landlord giving XXXX and myself permission to live there, as well as the tenancy agreement.

XXXX and I were introduced to each other through mutual friends and we first met in person on 10th March 2017 in Covent Garden, London. We entered into a relationship on 1st May 2017. I have visited her in the US 5 times, for between 1 week and 2 weeks at a time in Oct 2017, Feb 2018, July 2018, September 2018 and Feb 2019, and she has visited me 3 times, once for a long weekend, once for 2 weeks and once for 10 days in July 2017, May 2018 and Dec 2018 respectively. We also took holidays together to Nice in June 2017 and Paris in July 2017. We are submitting boarding passes and itineraries to show these trips, though please note that for some trips, we no longer have all the boarding passes. We married in Asheville, North Carolina, USA on 21st February 2019.  Whilst apart, we stay in touch daily using the Whatsapp messenger app and FaceTime. XXXX and I want to settle together in the UK because of my secured long-term job and because we both enjoy UK culture.

Yours faithfully,

"

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab