Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Addressed documents for FLR (M)  (Read 3198 times)

• Liked: 26
Addressed documents for FLR (M)
« on: February 18, 2019, 10:34:50 AM »
Hello once again, ( Ksand24, Larrabee, KFdancer)

So with the FLR(M) due to be submitted we have just about put together the supporting documents required covering the 6 x 4 month periods.

Q1. However, whilst we have tried to keep the addressed documents individually in order (eg 1st month of every period) we have one period where the addressed documents are:

July 18: Sponsor
Sept 18 Applicant

Is this OK?

Q2. We have an addressed letter to applicant from a pension company stating ceased payments (due to leaving employment agency and starting permanent full time at NHS).

Is this type satisfactory?

Thanks again......your help is so valuable  :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:16:12 PM by TGUN »

• Liked: 1327
Re: Addressed documents for FLR (M)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 12:28:07 PM »
Q1.  It might be helpful if you listed all the possible post you have, with sources, dates, and whether it was addressed to the applicant, the sponsor, or both.  Then we can see what you have to work with and look for the best solution.  That July 18-September 18 pairing for individually-addressed items is two months apart, and that's pretty far.  But, really, you can only send them what you have, so if that is the best you can do, it'll have to do.

Q2.  I expect the pension company letter would be acceptable as it's akin to a bank, I believe.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 03:08:42 PM »
Hello everyone,

We will probably need a couple of past paper monthly Halifax Bank statements for my D-I-L (applicant) as up to now she has only had annual paper ones.

The bank are OK as they can go back 10 years apparently but can you clarify?

The statements will show the date printed (say February 2019) and according to them show the month dates it covers. Will this be OK?

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 04:21:04 PM »
Ksand 24
Larrabee
KFDancer

Any advice on the last post please.
If OK then we can order them tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 04:25:30 PM »
Hello everyone,

We will probably need a couple of past paper monthly Halifax Bank statements for my D-I-L (applicant) as up to now she has only had annual paper ones.

The bank are OK as they can go back 10 years apparently but can you clarify?

The statements will show the date printed (say February 2019) and according to them show the month dates it covers. Will this be OK?

Thanks

I think that if you did that, then that would count for the date printed, not for the dates in the past that the statements cover.

Have the statements been changed to monthly now?

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 04:32:23 PM »
Hello once again, ( Ksand24, Larrabee, KFdancer)

So with the FLR(M) due to be submitted we have just about put together the supporting documents required covering the 6 x 4 month periods.

Q1. However, whilst we have tried to keep the addressed documents individually in order (eg 1st month of every period) we have one period where the addressed documents are:

July 18: Sponsor
Sept 18 Applicant

Is this OK?

Q2. We have an addressed letter to applicant from a pension company stating ceased payments (due to leaving employment agency and starting permanent full time at NHS).

Is this type satisfactory?

Thanks again......your help is so valuable  :)

If all the other periods match, I would not worry too much if that one doesn't. I agree with jfkimberly that the pension letter will be fine.

Have a really good look though to make sure you don't have something which is a closer match.

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 05:06:22 PM »
Larrabee,

Thanks for both replies.

Monthly bank statements were "on line" only but have been changed today to "month paper" in preparation for ILR in the future.

If as you say it's the "print date" that counts on the other statements we could have had, what if:

She prints off the "on line" statement then goes into the branch to get them to stamp and sign as genuine?

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 05:09:13 PM »
Larrabee,

Thanks for both replies.

Monthly bank statements were "on line" only but have been changed today to "month paper" in preparation for ILR in the future.

If as you say it's the "print date" that counts on the other statements we could have had, what if:

She prints off the "on line" statement then goes into the branch to get them to stamp and sign as genuine?

The point of this part of the evidence is to show that she was living at the same address as her husband at the same point in time. What they are asking for is original mail which has come to you through the post. If you had the bank re-print and send 2 years worth of statements, those would only be good for the time period that they were printed and sent to you.

While having online statements stamped by the bank would work for the financial requirement, it wouldn't for the relationship requirement.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:13:51 PM by larrabee »

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 05:22:23 PM »
Thanks Larrabee once again.

We don't need any applicant bank statement for earnings as sponsor earns £50k and has done for over the last 6 months.

So it looks like going back through the files again  ::)

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 05:25:12 PM »
Thanks Larrabee once again.

We don't need any applicant bank statement for earnings as sponsor earns £50k and has done for over the last 6 months.

So it looks like going back through the files again  ::)

Yes, that's fine. I just meant in general.  :)

I really hope that they appreciate all of the work that you are doing on their behalf.

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 09:31:52 AM »
 I am sure they are. They tell me that as I am retired i need a "PROJECT" so this is it!!

Have just been notified that my D-I-L (applicant) has her wage slips sent by post every month from NHS.

They show her home address as well as her pay details.

Are these good documents for proof of address during the relevant periods?

Thanks in advance.

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 09:36:56 AM »
I am sure they are. They tell me that as I am retired i need a "PROJECT" so this is it!!

Don't know what to say to that!  :o

Have just been notified that my D-I-L (applicant) has her wage slips sent by post every month from NHS.

They show her home address as well as her pay details.

Are these good documents for proof of address during the relevant periods?

Thanks in advance.

Those are perfect.  :)

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 09:39:37 AM »
woopee!

Thanks

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2019, 09:49:42 AM »

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2019, 09:57:17 AM »

Don't know what to say to that!  :o

Well, I say you tell them to make your project easier going forward by saving their post for you to use in the next application!  :)

Also, I'm not sure what you're retired from, but it must be pretty impressive if visa applications are a retirement "project", and they are happy to just hand their lives over to your capable hands.  There aren't many people in the world that I could rely on to that degree.  :o
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

Sponsored Links