Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Do USCIS centers have special slots for UK Visa biometric appointments?  (Read 264 times)

• Liked: 10
I haven't submitted my application yet but I was looking at my nearest USCIS center and it looks like it is really difficult to get an appointment. They're booking at least two weeks out. But those are for US immigration appointments I'm assuming.

When I'm picking an appointment after submitting the visa application does anyone know if it is likely to be a similar waiting time or if there are special slots reserved for biometrics appointments?

• Liked: 6110
I haven't submitted my application yet but I was looking at my nearest USCIS center and it looks like it is really difficult to get an appointment. They're booking at least two weeks out. But those are for US immigration appointments I'm assuming.

When I'm picking an appointment after submitting the visa application does anyone know if it is likely to be a similar waiting time or if there are special slots reserved for biometrics appointments?

It's unusual not to be able to get an appointment within a few days to a week at most. And if you don't like the appointment you get, you can always try walking in earlier (with your paper appointment sheet and your passport) and hopefully you will be seen. Everyone here who has tried that, has been successful.  :)

It's unusual not to be able to get an appointment within a few days to a week at most. And if you don't like the appointment you get, you can always try walking in earlier (with your paper appointment sheet and your passport) and hopefully you will be seen. Everyone here who has tried that, has been successful.  :)

Okay cool. Thanks for the tip!  :)

• Magic is all around you, you just have to look....
    • Design site
  • Liked: 60
What was said above. When I went to schedule my appt, the first available was March 13th. I walked in on March 1st with my appointment document and was able to get processed without any issue. It may depend on the center, but never hurts to try.
Even when life seems at it's most dark and despairing.. there is within the power to make change.

Priority Spouse Online App Submitted: 1 March 2019
Biometrics Appointment: 1 March 2019
Documents uploaded: 1 March 2019
Docs Sent to NY: 1 March 2019
Docs Received in NY: 4 March 2019
"Application Is Being Prepared for ECO" Email: 11 March 2019
Decision Made Email Received: 1 April 2019
Visa Received:2 April 2019 YES!

What was said above. When I went to schedule my appt, the first available was March 13th. I walked in on March 1st with my appointment document and was able to get processed without any issue. It may depend on the center, but never hurts to try.
Awesome, thanks! Hopefully my local one takes walk-ins

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab