Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR appointment question  (Read 262 times)

• Liked: 6
ILR appointment question
« on: April 14, 2019, 09:13:13 AM »
Has anyone cancelled an appointment? Is it easy enough to rebook? I picked a free of charge appointment so I wouldn't be losing any money. Although I paid for document checking. Which is my next question...

Do they notify you to let you know they have or will be checking your documents? Do I need to ask them to do when I'm done with uploading?

Last one... my appointment is after another payday, do I need to get another pay stub and bank statement? Or are they ok coordinated with the date of the application?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Liked: 1327
Re: ILR appointment question
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 02:34:16 PM »
Has anyone cancelled an appointment? Is it easy enough to rebook? I picked a free of charge appointment so I wouldn't be losing any money. Although I paid for document checking. Which is my next question...

Do they notify you to let you know they have or will be checking your documents? Do I need to ask them to do when I'm done with uploading?

Last one... my appointment is after another payday, do I need to get another pay stub and bank statement? Or are they ok coordinated with the date of the application?

I don't know the answers to your questions about the appointment or the document checking service, but to answer your last question, you don't need to include the final payslip if you've already submitted and paid for your application, as it would be dated after your application date.  The only rule on this subject is that your most recent payslip included in your application must be dated within 28 days of your application date (which is the date you submitted your application online and paid for it).
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 02:41:55 PM »
I don't know the answers to your questions about the appointment or the document checking service, but to answer your last question, you don't need to include the final payslip if you've already submitted and paid for your application, as it would be dated after your application date.  The only rule on this subject is that your most recent payslip included in your application must be dated within 28 days of your application date (which is the date you submitted your application online and paid for it).

Sorry to be pedantic but also the most recent bank statement and the employer letter.

• Liked: 1327
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 09:41:57 AM »
Sorry to be pedantic but also the most recent bank statement and the employer letter.

Good point.  And your bank statements must show the deposits going in that correspond with the payslips you submit.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab