Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Game of Thrones - SPOILERS -DON'T CLICK UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE WEEKLY EPISODE!  (Read 14240 times)

• Liked: 1260
Correction - I want Sansa to kill Danny.

And, what about Arya saying she doesn't intend to return to the Hound?  Obviously the Hound has to take out the Mountain, or die trying. 

Maybe Arya will go and living in that creepy place with the Faceless Men?

Yeah I was wondering about the Arya situation! Do you think she's going to try to kill Cersei herself (as Cersei is on her list as well as the mountain) or do you think she's given up on the list entirely given her whole new life she's built. Is she going on a suicide mission or is she just going to disappear to live the life of a Faceless Man assassin. I know she probably has feelings for Gendry but I also knew she was NEVER going to live as a "lady" of any house so I was just dreading that awkward conversation.
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 248
The Red Witch said that Baldy Boy would die.  And Danny said that if Baldy Boy betrayed her then she would burn him.  Having a dragon handy helps with that.

Now that Baldy Boy has talked treason with Tyrion, I think his days are numbered.

Actually, as we only have two episodes left, a lot of them are going to be gone.

Do you think there will be a mass killing in the last episode, or will they do fifty percent (ish) over the two episodes.

And, what happened to the creepy boy who is Lord of the Vale? 

And is that the last we see of Ghost?  And the Wildings? And have Sam and Gilly gone to Sam's homeland, as he is now the only male survivor and therefore Lord?  If so, they have pruned a lot of characters without killing them off.

• Tea And A Butty
  • Liked: 14
Varys (Baldy Boy, as he's known now!) yeah, his days are definitely numbered. Dany will burn him or maybe Arya will kill him.

As for what Euron looked scared of coming down from the clouds? It's got to be more dragons. That or a giant Tyrion that's come to crush King's Landing. Though it could be Yara Greyjoy has a trick up her sleeve. She's got to kill Euron I think.

The Lord of the Vale! I forgot about him! I wonder what he's up to now? I think his story came to a close with Littlefinger's death.

It takes so long for dragons to mature once they are hatched.  And you need a good funeral pyre for that and we had lots of them last week.  Maybe the dragon is wearing a Donald Trump head - which terrifies Euron?

Could the dragons be petrified and Danny and Jon could resurrect them?  So  a gang/herd/squadron (or just plain lots) of dragons come over the horizon?  Can't think of any other way there would be a few more dragons.

I reckon Baldy Boy will stir things up and try and get a rebellion going for Team Jon against Team Danny.  And that will be him gone.

It was funny seeing Baldy Boy being interviewed - he had hair and spoke with an Irish accent.  i didn't expect that - which shows how much I am into the show!

• Liked: 3589
It was funny seeing Baldy Boy being interviewed - he had hair and spoke with an Irish accent.  i didn't expect that - which shows how much I am into the show!

It is weird seeing him outside of GOT - he was in a few episodes of Suits a few years ago too (in seasons 2 and 3).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Red Witch said that Baldy Boy would die.  And Danny said that if Baldy Boy betrayed her then she would burn him.  Having a dragon handy helps with that.

Now that Baldy Boy has talked treason with Tyrion, I think his days are numbered.

Not disputing that Varies won't die in the end (it's highly likely this will happen), but there's nothing to say he won't set the wheels in motion to take down Danny first before that happens ;) Even if it means he goes down WITH her.

Do you think there will be a mass killing in the last episode, or will they do fifty percent (ish) over the two episodes.

I think it'll probably end up being mass killings spread out over 2 episodes knowing GRRM hahahah

And, what happened to the creepy boy who is Lord of the Vale? 

Don't actually remember and hadn't thought about him until you mentioned him now! He's probably just being a spoilt brat somewhere in the Vale lol. Really though, I think I heard that the people of the Vale either died at the hands of the White Walkers or were killed fighting in the battle (but I can't remember and they don't specifically address what's happened to him I don't believe).

And is that the last we see of Ghost?  And the Wildings? And have Sam and Gilly gone to Sam's homeland, as he is now the only male survivor and therefore Lord?  If so, they have pruned a lot of characters without killing them off.

Sadly I think so...RE Ghost anyway and the Wildlings.... RE Sam and Gilly, I think there's a chance we may see them again, even if it's just for a quick "glance into the future" type deal. I mean. We might see them all again quickly at the end just as it'll be the absolute final episode of GoT as it currently is.

I did say that to my husband! I said "They killed a LOT of people without reeeeaaaalllyyy killing anybody."

As for what Euron looked scared of coming down from the clouds? It's got to be more dragons. That or a giant Tyrion that's come to crush King's Landing. Though it could be Yara Greyjoy has a trick up her sleeve. She's got to kill Euron I think.

I definitely am sticking with it being more dragons lol. I thought one of the Greyjoy siblings would DEFINITELY be the ones to kill Euron but I bet on the wrong one initially. As Theon is dead, I think it'll be Yara (again, GRRM loves his strong, female characters). Would be interesting to see if she DID have a trick up her sleeve.

Can't think of any other way there would be a few more dragons.

I don't know but all I can say is the theory I've heard which is that the dragons - when they disappeared for a long time - may have either laid eggs for more dragons OR they've managed to fly somewhere where they've discovered more dragons still in existence. Only time will tell! (Almost another week down!!)

It is weird seeing him outside of GOT - he was in a few episodes of Suits a few years ago too (in seasons 2 and 3).

He is definitely probably the one that makes me feel the MOST uncomfortable seeing out of character I think for sure hahaha

That and the context of when I saw Kit Harrington in a play in London...that was just a whole awkward situation in itself...
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

So, when Danny chained up the two dragons and the other one flapped off - a couple of seasons ago.  The one that flapped off may have produced baby dragons which are now big enough to fight.

So we may see a gang of dragons?  A herd of dragons? A squadron of dragons?  Any suggestions?

And if there is a flying flap of dragons - I like that one - a flying flap of dragons, then surely the war is over as they will just cremate the whole of Kings Landing?

I have read somewhere that the Mountain and the Hound die together - also in fire.  And the Hound removes the Mountain's helmet.

Not long now to wait!

So the real battle is going to be between Danny and Jon!

Wow, we cleared out a lot of characters, didn't we!

• Liked: 239
I want her dragon to turn on her crazy ass and burn her if Arya isn’t going to gut her. (I know she can’t burn but I don’t care lol) She must die after that little ‘battle’. She’s officially mad.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:25:03 PM by KristieP2018 »
UK Spouse Visa (Priority)
Approved: 1 May 2018

FLR(M) Standard
Approved: 16 June 2021

ILR (SET M) Super Priority
Approved: 29 August 2023

• Tea And A Butty
  • Liked: 14
So the real battle is going to be between Danny and Jon!

Wow, we cleared out a lot of characters, didn't we!

Varys really was the tip of the whole iceberg that episode. I had a feeling Dany was going to go mad and dracarys Kings Landing. The Golden Company was about as useful to Cersei as Qyburn was telling the Mountain. "Ser Gregor! Obey your queen!"

So now that monumental massacre is over. Jon, Tyrion (who's really regretting putting his faith in her now), Sansa, Arya, Davos and the Greyjoys (I presume) are going to battle Dany and the last of the Dothraki and Unsullied.

I don't think Jon will be able to kill Dany. I reckon Tyrion will have to do it. It won't be Arya I don't think.

• Liked: 537
Varys really was the tip of the whole iceberg that episode. I had a feeling Dany was going to go mad and dracarys Kings Landing. The Golden Company was about as useful to Cersei as Qyburn was telling the Mountain. "Ser Gregor! Obey your queen!"

So now that monumental massacre is over. Jon, Tyrion (who's really regretting putting his faith in her now), Sansa, Arya, Davos and the Greyjoys (I presume) are going to battle Dany and the last of the Dothraki and Unsullied.

I don't think Jon will be able to kill Dany. I reckon Tyrion will have to do it. It won't be Arya I don't think.
I want her to die. I want Dany to die in the same way I wanted the other bastard Snow to die. I knew she went cray cray after Missandai died... But there was no reason to kill all of those people. She could have simply razed the keep. I'd have felt bad for the people in the keep... But it would have been acceptable. And all that green dragonfire from how many episodes ago exploding... That was a good detail to add in.

So depressing. You gotta wonder who Varys was contacting though...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:13:43 PM by lyonaria »
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

I am hoping that Tyrion lives long enough to go over to Team Jon.  Once Cersei realises that Tyrion set Jamie free, then Tyrion is a gonner.

I was disappointed at Jamie and Cersei dying the way they did.  I wanted Cersei to suffer.

Does anyone think that the dragon will go over to Team Jon?  He is the rightful heir and dragons know these things.

Not only did Danny go nuclear, but so did Greyworm and the Unsullied.  The Dothraki were always "highly strung" so that wasn't a surprise. 

• Liked: 537
I said it was too easy of a way for Cersei to go. I didn't mind Jamie going that way... But I was kind of hoping Jamie would kill her...

They should have been trapped down there in the dark by a cave-in. That would have been fitting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Yes, I wanted Jamie to kill Cersei.

Will probably follow this up tomorrow when I get my brain partially back but yeah....Rik and I were VERY disappointed with how easy they let Cersei off!

My, how time flies....

Sponsored Links