Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: E-fastrack Question?  (Read 738 times)

• Liked: 0
E-fastrack Question?
« on: December 24, 2004, 01:00:41 PM »
My husband and I are flying out to Chicago to participate in the E-fastrack program and do an in-person application.  

After reading the newcomer link: http://www.britainusa.com/ [nonactive] website, I became a bit confused about the text regarding the application itself.    

It reads:

Apply anywhere anytime. Twenty four hours a day. Please note that you must be in the country of application when submitting your passport and supporting documentation.

Since my husband and I have spent the last year being misinformed, I want to get this right - the first time around.  

Do you have to be in the USA to fill out the application online, before you attend your in-person interview?  Or can you fill it out online prior to your interview and take your printed out application with you?

I would be grateful of any advice, as I do not want to screw this up for myself and husband.

Warm Regards,
Chicago_girl

PS
I called the British Consulate in Chicago and asked them if I had been refused before because of the laws changing on 01 April 2003, would I still be able to get my visa the same day ... - they informed me that I would, as long as that was the ONLY reason I was refused.

Has anyone had problems receiving their Spousal Visa the same day because they were refused to change their status from visitor to spouse whilst in the UK?

• Smiley Gifts World
  • Liked: 1
Re: E-fastrack Question?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 04:13:41 PM »
You can fill it out ahead of time...you just need to be in the US when you supply the documentation. I think you will find you have no trouble at all..just read that site and make sure you have all the documentation you need...you should be in and out the same day.

Good Luck!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab