Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR app.: Advice needed on reprints of payslips & wording on employer letter.  (Read 289 times)

• Liked: 6
Good afternoon,

Having still not found 3 of my husband's payslips he requested duplicates and they were emailed to the office (the payroll dept. is in another city) to be reprinted there.  They are very similar to the original with a tiny notice in the corner that they are reprints.  We thought to be safe he should have HR (in the same building he's in) or his boss sign them to verify authenticity.  If that is the case, what wording should they use?  Something like verified as genuine by Human Resources (or manager), then sign with their title?

Also, the letter that the boss has signed contains the following info (personal info removed and in bullet points rather than letter format):

This letter confirms that
* (husband's name) is a respected permanent employee in (name of company and specific office) since (year of hire)
* His title
* His current salary
* Date of most recent raise to that amount
* Dates of all previous raises are then listed and the salary amount after each raise
* Country the business is encorporated in and their registration number

Do we need to ask him to include "full-time"?  Is the wording okay as is.

Advise or confirmation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Snowdonia

Happily ever after...
Living with husband in the UK since October 2013.
Currently seeking 2nd FLR(M)
28 Aug 2013 - Online application/Payment
3 Sept 2013 - Biometrics appointment
5 Sept 2013 - Shipped application to Sheffield
                    w/ Priority Processing

• Liked: 1327
If the reprint payslips need to be authenticated (I don't know, because they were technically printed by the company), that can be done in the same employer letter.  Just have the employer add a sentence saying something like 'the payslips dated x, y, and z are authentic copies reprinted by Company's HR department at Mr. Lastname's request, and the payslips dated a, b, c, d are original and authentic.'

If the letter contains the word "salary", be very certain that he does, in fact, receive a regular and steady salary, and he's not an hourly wage employee.  The income calculation is done differently for salaried vs non-salaried employees, and if he's non-salaried but they use the salaried employee calculation, he could come up short.

He doesn't need all of his historic pay rises to be mentioned, but he will want to list his most recent and any pay rises that occurred in the last six months to help explain his payslips.
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

Thank you!  His salary is above the required so it shouldn't be a problem how it is calculated. 

Is the "full-time"mention required?  He has always been full-time.  I thought I saw that in one thing I read about the requirements but I can't find it now.

Happily ever after...
                    w/ Priority Processing

• Liked: 1327
Thank you!  His salary is above the required so it shouldn't be a problem how it is calculated. 

Is the "full-time"mention required?  He has always been full-time.  I thought I saw that in one thing I read about the requirements but I can't find it now.

If he's non-salaried and any one of his payslips is below £1550 (gross pay, before tax/witholdings) for the month, but they think he's salaried and do the calculation that way, he would be caught short.  If his pay has been well above this figure every month, don't worry about the salary/non-salary distinction.

(Non-salaried, they add up all the payslips (gross pay) and find the average annual pay, which means you can absorb a slightly lower pay one month by having more pay the next month.  For salaried, they take the lowest payslip and multiply it by 12 to get the annual salary, so the slightly lower pay gets amplified across the whole year.)

Mentioning "full time" isn't required (but it can be in there if you want), but whether he's permanent or contract/temporary/seasonal is required, as he needs to show he expects to continue to meet the income threshold going forward.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:58:34 PM by jfkimberly »
9/1/2013 - "fiancée" (marriage) visa issued
4/6/2013 - married (certificate issued same-day)
5/6/2013 - FLR(M)#1 in person -- approved!
8/1/2016 - FLR(M)#2 by post -- approved!
8/5/2018 - ILR in person -- approved!
22/11/2018 - Citizenship (online, with NDRS+JCAP) -- approved!
14/12/2018 - I became a British citizen.  :)

Thank you so much!  That's what I needed to know.  I do appreciate you!
Happily ever after...
                    w/ Priority Processing

• Liked: 1260
RE the “full-time”, mine definitely had it in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Thank you x0KissOfDeath!
Happily ever after...
                    w/ Priority Processing

Sponsored Links