Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Search Help  (Read 2775 times)

• Liked: 1
Search Help
« on: June 10, 2019, 04:14:12 AM »
I’m new to forums and struggling to find where to search for most recent posts or even search using words/phrases. (I.e.) using va funds. All I seem to get are posts from 2005 😔 that have no relevance to my search. I would absolutely appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction

• Liked: 3595
Re: Search Help
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:23:51 AM »
Best thing to do is go to the Advanced Search, and then you can specify things like:
- which boards/sections of the forum to search in
- only show posts made by a certain user
- how many days ago the posts were made (I.e. 0 to 30 days will give you all the posts relevant to your search made in the last 30 days)
Etc

The advance search page is here:
https://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?action=search;advanced;search=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
Re: Search Help
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 04:26:18 AM »
I’m new to forums and struggling to find where to search for most recent posts or even search using words/phrases. (I.e.) using va funds. All I seem to get are posts from 2005 😔 that have no relevance to my search. I would absolutely appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction

If you use the advanced search feature, you'll have better luck finding more recent posts. But I know from your welcome wagon post that you're bound to have visa questions so there is no harm at all just starting your own thread in the visa section and keeping them all together there.  :)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab