Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Alert system.  (Read 2725 times)

• Liked: 0
Alert system.
« on: June 23, 2019, 12:47:07 AM »
Most forums i have used have an alert system which tells you when someone has replied to you. This could really boost engagement on here because often people don't even know if someone replied so they can't comment back.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Alert system.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 01:26:27 AM »
Most forums i have used have an alert system which tells you when someone has replied to you. This could really boost engagement on here because often people don't even know if someone replied so they can't comment back.

Go into your profile, check profile info, check alerts, check alert settings. You can then configure which alerts you want to receive.

You can also subscribe to individual threads using the notify tab, top right. Same goes for each board.

And checking recent unread topics is a handy feature.

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 01:32:44 AM »
Go into your profile, check profile info, check alerts, check alert settings. You can then configure which alerts you want to receive.

You can also subscribe to individual threads using the notify tab, top right. Same goes for each board.

And checking recent unread topics is a handy feature.

Thanks for the tips. I just turned it on but where will i see the notification?

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 01:38:29 AM »
Thanks for the tips. I just turned it on but where will i see the notification?

You'll see them pop up just under your avatar at the top of each page (click on the little triangle) and receive them by email also.

You can also have a poke around in profile->modify profile->notifications and adjust settings there too.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 01:41:17 AM by larrabee »

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 02:55:03 AM »
You'll see them pop up just under your avatar at the top of each page (click on the little triangle) and receive them by email also.

You can also have a poke around in profile->modify profile->notifications and adjust settings there too.

I see it now! Thanks again for all the help  :P

Sponsored Links