Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Payslips switches to electronic  (Read 2044 times)

• Liked: 1
Payslips switches to electronic
« on: June 27, 2019, 07:42:10 AM »
Hello guys,

Was wondering if my emailed pay slips are eligible to use, of course I will get them stamped by my employer, basically my company recently switched to emailing pay slips so the last 2 months of my 6 months worth will be the emailed ones that I have printed myself. Should I have my employer include this in the employee letter to?

Does this cause a problem?

Thank you!

• Liked: 70
Re: Payslips switches to electronic
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 07:44:42 AM »
They'll be fine. So long as the printed ones are stamped, they'll be accepted - can't hurt to have the letter cover it too :)

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 07:53:37 AM »
They'll be fine. So long as the printed ones are stamped, they'll be accepted - can't hurt to have the letter cover it too :)

Actually, the guidance specifies to use a letter to verify them so safest to do that.  :)

(i) formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic;

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 07:55:41 AM »
Hello guys,

Was wondering if my emailed pay slips are eligible to use, of course I will get them stamped by my employer, basically my company recently switched to emailing pay slips so the last 2 months of my 6 months worth will be the emailed ones that I have printed myself. Should I have my employer include this in the employee letter to?

Does this cause a problem?

Thank you!

It's not a problem but you will need to have your employer either mention it in their original letter or in a separate letter.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 09:35:44 AM »
It's not a problem but you will need to have your employer either mention it in their original letter or in a separate letter.

Okay, I will have them mention it in the employer letter, Thankyou!

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 09:40:11 AM »

How should my employer word it just so I can tell her, ? “We started electronic playslips starting in June, I can confirm the pay slips printed by my name are genuine”??? Of course with company stamping and signing them too.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2019, 09:56:25 AM »
How should my employer word it just so I can tell her, ? “We started electronic playslips starting in June, I can confirm the pay slips printed by my name are genuine”??? Of course with company stamping and signing them too.

You can have them mention the date and the amount of each and confirm that they are genuine.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 01:37:44 PM »
You can have them mention the date and the amount of each and confirm that they are genuine.

They should also include an explanation for any payslip amounts or dates that differ from the amount or date shown on the payslip deposit on the bank statements.

We have seen visas refused before because the amount deposited into the bank was just 1 pence different from the payslip, and also when the deposit date was 1 day different... and there was no explanation included for why it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 04:54:20 PM »
They should also include an explanation for any payslip amounts or dates that differ from the amount or date shown on the payslip deposit on the bank statements.

We have seen visas refused before because the amount deposited into the bank was just 1 pence different from the payslip, and also when the deposit date was 1 day different... and there was no explanation included for why it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see, I’ve checked all my deposits from the employer and hey all match and all of them go in on the 28th! I will look if my payslips say their deposit date too, and also I will be getting a 250 bonus next month, I should hve my employer state that in the employer letter and also have her mention that payment is always made on the 28th?

Thank you!

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 10:42:26 AM »
Can you guys please confirm if my employer letter is sufficent.

''I confirm that (Name) joined (Company, adress) on 6th December 2018 as a (job role) and is employed on a permanent contract.

His starting salary was £19,752.31, his current salary is £20,382.31 per annum, and has been at this rate since site salary increase on 1st April 2019.

He will receive a £250 attendance bonus in his July 2019 salary for 6 months absence free attendance.

I can confirm that payslips were issued from site and printed by payroll, based in Scotland, as of 1st July 2019 all payslips are received electronically to employee's designated email address, which is secured with password.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours faithfully

Employer''

How is this letter guys? This is what ive got currently.

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 10:50:44 AM »
The general content of the letter looks okay. Are all your payslips originals printed by the company, or have any of them been issued since 1st July when they went electronic?

If you have any payslips that have been sent to you electronically and you have printed yourself, the letter will need to confirm those payslip as authentic, giving the pay date, pay period covered, amount on payslip and date deposited into your bank account

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 10:27:32 PM »
The general content of the letter looks okay. Are all your payslips originals printed by the company, or have any of them been issued since 1st July when they went electronic?

If you have any payslips that have been sent to you electronically and you have printed yourself, the letter will need to confirm those payslip as authentic, giving the pay date, pay period covered, amount on payslip and date deposited into your bank account

Just the July payslip will be electronic so July 1st - July 31st, also it did mention in the letter it changed to electronic payslips at the 1st of July and i will of course get it stamped and signed too, even the printed payslip.

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 10:41:12 PM »
Just the July payslip will be electronic so July 1st - July 31st, also it did mention in the letter it changed to electronic payslips at the 1st of July and i will of course get it stamped and signed too, even the printed payslip.

Having it stamped and signed will not meet the requirements.

As was posted earlier in this thread, the requirements are that payslips must either be:
(i) formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name;
or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic;

So, your employer letter will need to explicitly mention the July payslip, confirming the payslip amount, pay period, pay date and date deposited into your bank account.

For example:
The December 2018 to June 2019 payslips included with this application are original and were printed on site by our payroll. However, as of 1st July 2019, all payslips are now issued electronically and so I confirm that the following electronic payslip is authentic and correct:
Pay Date        Pay Period      Gross Payslip Amount   Date Deposited into Bank account   
31st July        1-31st July     £1,550                               31st July 2019

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »
Having it stamped and signed will not meet the requirements.

As was posted earlier in this thread, the requirements are that payslips must either be:
(i) formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name;
or

So, your employer letter will need to explicitly mention the July payslip, confirming the payslip amount, pay period, pay date and date deposited into your bank account.

For example:
The December 2018 to June 2019 payslips included with this application are original and were printed on site by our payroll. However, as of 1st July 2019, all payslips are now issued electronically and so I confirm that the following electronic payslip is authentic and correct:
Pay Date        Pay Period      Gross Payslip Amount   Date Deposited into Bank account   
31st July        1-31st July     £1,550                               31st July 2019

[/quote=]
Okay thank you, i will send this to my HR right away, also get payed on the 28ths of month, so pay date will be 28th of july and also the date dposited?>

• Liked: 104
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2019, 05:31:31 PM »
Okay thank you, i will send this to my HR right away, also get payed on the 28ths of month, so pay date will be 28th of july and also the date dposited?>

I believe the pay date is the date listed on your payslip and the date deposited is the date the money is actually put into your bank account. They very well could be the same date.
Spouse visa received: 30 November 2018
Arrived in the UK: 27 December 2018

FLR(M)
Application submitted: 4 August 2021 (super priority)
Biometrics: 15 August 2021
Decision: 16 August 2021 - approved!

ILR
Application submitted: 14 December 2023 (super priority)
Biometrics: 17 December 2023
Decision: 18 December 2023 - approved!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab