Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Moving  (Read 15417 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Moving
« on: July 03, 2019, 07:08:32 PM »
Hi all ,,,, As you all now i am doing my visa which runs out July 10, 2019 (posted in Forums)..
I am going for the extension which is the ten yrs minus the time i have been here, This is due to my patience which has run out and moving out to live by myself once i get in touch with the Immigration.
  Anytime important things like this come up i seem to be getting squashed and threatened to leave ..i want to stay here but not in these conditions...i had a knife put to my throat..and she blames it on anxiety..(mmm) i am struggling to keep my sanity on even keel..done it so far..but how long will this last i don't know if i can carry on...Immigrations has told to to pack up leave..(easy answer) i want to move out. i was told i can get a divorce, stay for three months while they think of what they do to me..Does not convincing..

Anyways the knife to the throat was the last ...i have never assaulted her i don't intend to..because i would certainly get the boot.
What can i do... ?rather go home but..need some cash at least 5,000.00 pounds i am seriously scared.

single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
Re: Moving
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 07:20:26 PM »
Hi all ,,,, As you all now i am doing my visa which runs out July 10, 2019 (posted in Forums)..
I am going for the extension which is the ten yrs minus the time i have been here, This is due to my patience which has run out and moving out to live by myself once i get in touch with the Immigration.
  Anytime important things like this come up i seem to be getting squashed and threatened to leave ..i want to stay here but not in these conditions...i had a knife put to my throat..and she blames it on anxiety..(mmm) i am struggling to keep my sanity on even keel..done it so far..but how long will this last i don't know if i can carry on...Immigrations has told to to pack up leave..(easy answer) i want to move out. i was told i can get a divorce, stay for three months while they think of what they do to me..Does not convincing..

Anyways the knife to the throat was the last ...i have never assaulted her i don't intend to..because i would certainly get the boot.
What can i do... ?rather go home but..need some cash at least 5,000.00 pounds i am seriously scared.

So sorry to hear this eddy.  :\\\'(

However, you have rights as a victim of domestic violence and this is the avenue you should be pursuing if you want to stay. Even if that just gives you enough time to get yourself in a position to return home.

I think you would need concrete evidence of the situation though. Have you notified the police or your gp?

There is quite a good explanation here. https://www.freemovement.org.uk/domestic-violence-immigration-route/

The official guidance. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/680977/victims-of-domestic-violence-v14.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-settle-in-uk-form-setdv

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 08:36:54 PM »
Thank you Very much..Larrabee...I will follow up tomorrow...i have been told not to let her know whats going..I have documentation..and will see my Doctor tomorrow.
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »
Thank you Very much..Larrabee...I will follow up tomorrow...i have been told not to let her know whats going..I have documentation..and will see my Doctor tomorrow.

Be safe.

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 08:10:37 AM »
No advice here but just wanted to say that I'm sorry you're in this position. Please be safe! Wishing you the best

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 73
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 09:04:01 AM »
Oh, Eddy, I am so sorry to hear this! You have had a difficult time for a long time now! Larrabee's advice is, as usual, excellent. Do make sure you report all incidents of violence and abuse so that there are records as evidence. I hope it works out for you but do not remain in an unsafe environment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Married 1966, left UK 1969, returned 1998, left again 2000, returned June 2014 (husband on spousal visa) granted FLR(M) November 30th 2016  and ILR on  24th May, 2019. Yeah!

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 09:22:24 AM »
Hi All...  been busy doing my Domestic violence Visa. i have completed it and Monday on my way to Sheffield to get my BRP done. applied for my police report which would take 30 days i only have 15 days to do, and put all information to Immigration i do have a copy of with date and time.need to sign of and answer questions. tonight...small steps for an ounce of happiness...
-   Thank you all will follow up on any info..which can be used for this forum...Larrabee you are a jewel to my soul..ty all..xox..
 I don't why i went to a cemetery yesterday sat down and started chatting on whatsapp to my niece in Perth Au.. hada good laff after many days and sleepless nights. Miss my family in Australia and Toronto.

I am sure my patience will give me peace..somewhere...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:25:46 AM by eddyj »
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 02:51:31 PM »
I am sure my patience will give me peace..somewhere...

I really hope so. You deserve so much better than life has dealt you lately. All the very best.

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »
Fingers crossed that you can get through this as quickly and painlessly as possible. Thinking of you.
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »
Best of lucky eddyj.
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »
Well everything sent in they wanted visa BRB passport police incident  and medical evidence of me talkin g to my GP and domestic violence people..
i have to do the 3mth extended then if all goes well i will apply ..still need a out..

My out is my photography...take a look IG eddy_waddel ..i feel so good when i am out and and able to just talk to anyone in a normal fashion....very pleasant..some ppl are..i even sat down with a homeless in leeds yesterday i bought him lunch and me  and had a good laff with him..god how i wish for those days..it will come...

BTW ...i have been called a black bastard, and not wanted by the father and mother. okay i am mixed..racism it does not bother me  been hearing that since i was born..its okay...i choose to not see or go anywhere with them..i won't change ..my buddhist beliefs have carried me to a whole new level..i have a better relationship with my buddy whom i am going to see saturday for lunch again..take him some beads..and watch the world go by...laff  laff....its my medicine to happiness. Lincoln Sunday..

hate venting but no one to talk to..editing photos..

also talking to my best friend in virginia ..she an awesome lady who went through the same chaos as me.. through this i will be stronger ...i just hate confrontations..physically or emotionally ...xoxoxo to all ...  life is so chaotic sometimes..
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 12:07:35 PM »
Just started following you :)
My, how time flies....

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 12:21:57 PM »

hate venting but no one to talk to..

If there is anything you need to talk about that shouldn't be posted on the open forum, please feel free to message me, eddy. Happy to be an ear and a shoulder if that helps.  :)

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 06:14:43 PM »
Hi Eddy - you seem to put the same two lines after all your photos on Instagram and I'm curious to know where they're from

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

• Liked: 957
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 07:09:10 PM »
Following you as well. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you get your leave to remain and can live somewhere with more opportunities!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links