Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Moving  (Read 15405 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Re: Moving
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2019, 10:34:27 AM »

The BRP says "outside rules". Wouldn't being able to stay with the same conditions as a spouse visa, be 3C of the Immigration Act 1971: inside the rules??

Is that a good thing or bad thing.. i really don't want to cause a lot of problems..other then all my documents from the police and domestic violince people i talked to including my doctor have said..i cant even thing these days..
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2019, 10:37:02 AM »

The BRP says "outside rules". Wouldn't being able to stay with the same conditions as a spouse visa, be 3C of the Immigration Act 1971: inside the rules??

Sirius....Namaste and thank you for the insight  waiting three months then they decide if i stay. as per you wording...ty
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2019, 10:56:50 AM »
Good Morning everyone...and Ty for all the positives.. Between today and whenever my extension runs out.  i will have have had an average of 2-3 arguments , swearing from her checking if i did not splash the water on the walls , washing dishes (trivial) if not for the people here ...who i call friends to brother and sister ..i would have nothing at all..its trying and my closest family member is my brother and Niece in Perth Australia..once out of this i shall be going there for a holiday.. I have been called all things from their family Mother /Father who even tried fighting me..Unfortunately i am not of the confrontational kind life has never been more hated towards me ..No i did not know who she was ..i spent 18,000$ buying a Lexus so i can drive to..I have never touched the stirring wheel..(don't want to) i don't care for money ..but i have worked hard saved and this in my life the first time i have been without a job. i have never taken anything from the government..here or in Canada/Toronto..i feel like low. ....Yes i am pretty sad today..just editing photos and reading my book on meditations by Marcus Aurelius ...Thats it thats it... just venting..

Love you all  the sun will shine on me...and in my heart..i will never be like them never.. i would rather sit and eat with a homeless person and have abetter understanding with them...and feel what they feeling..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2019, 11:29:07 AM »
Are you still in the house with her? Is there any way you can get emergency accommodation elsewhere? I think you should get as much distance from her as you can get.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2019, 11:35:33 AM »
Are you still in the house with her? Is there any way you can get emergency accommodation elsewhere? I think you should get as much distance from her as you can get.

Yes ... i will see what happens tomorrow...where do i go..i have to see DWP,  dont know what they do..will be happy to see them. Cant imagine the small things in life right now mean the world to me.....woow...
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2019, 11:38:19 AM »
Yes ... i will see what happens tomorrow...where do i go..i have to see DWP,  dont know what they do..will be happy to see them. Cant imagine the small things in life right now mean the world to me.....woow...
I'm not sure what DWP is but I'm hoping somebody else here can help you :(

My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Liked: 957
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2019, 12:48:14 PM »
I'm not sure what DWP is but I'm hoping somebody else here can help you :(

DWP is the government department that manages all benefits.

Have you spoken to the local council office at all Eddy? They may be able to help with temporary safe accommodation as well. It likely won't be a fancy place, but a room away from your wife would probably be safer! Will you be selling the car if you don't drive? That should help you afford housing on your own.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Liked: 342
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2019, 02:09:00 PM »
DWP is the government department that manages all benefits.

Not all benefits. Although the DWP (Department of Works and Pensions) are taking over many more of the means tested benefits  and  are now the government agency that has been given the power to deal with benefit fraud for the benefits HMRC handle too. The councils already have powerful laws on their side to recover money they are owed and this is why Council Tax is always a "priorty bill" for those with financial problems.

Council Tax Reduction benefit -  Used to be Council Tax Benefit many years ago,  is a means tested benefit.  As I mentioned above, this Public Fund has to applied for directly from the local council. Don't assume the DWP will apply for this benefit for you with the local council, because the claimant has to do this. The same with any changes to your claim that you are required to inform the benefits agencies about, you have to inform all the agencies that give you benefits and that is a condition of your benefit claim.

Housing Benefiit - Public Fund and a means tested benefit towards some of the rent. Used to be dealt with by the local Council but this is one of the means tested benefits replaced by Universal Credit. The DWP deal with Universal Credit. The same with Working Tax Credit benefit  - replaced by Universal Credit and different rules to the Tax Credit benefits.

Benefits-

HMRC
-Child Benefit - Public Fund.
-Presently handle the Tax Credit benefit (Child TC and Working TC) which is a Public Fund. These are two of the benefits being replaced by Universal Credit benefit, which will be handled by the DWP. No new Tax Credit claims, they have to apply for Universal Credit. Exisiting claimants will either - have their claim ended and then some will apply for Universal Credit instead; some will move themselves to Universal Credit.

Councils
-Councill Tax Reduction. means tesed benefit.
-Housing Benefit/LHA  - means tested Public fund being replaced by Universal Credit that the DWP will deal with. New claimants apply for the Univeral Credit benefit that the DWP now handle.

DWP

All the other benefits.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:36:00 PM by Sirius »

• Liked: 342
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2019, 03:06:09 PM »
Is that a good thing or bad thing.. i really don't want to cause a lot of problems..other then all my documents from the police and domestic violince people i talked to including my doctor have said..i cant even thing these days..

You can read about the protection of 3C here-
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/3c-and-3d-leave

3C is part of the Immigration Act 1971 and is therefore inside the (immigration) rules.
 e.g. a valid appliction for a visa and put in to UKVI before their visa expires and then their visa expires before UKVi make a decision, they have the protection of  3c of the Immigration rules until UKVI make that desision. 3C means they are not an overstayer and they can do and have everything their expired visa allowed.

What you seem to have been issued is three months temporary leave outside the rules on exceptional grounds and they granted you permission to continue to work during this time? Those issued this temporary stay and who are destitute, can apply to be allowed acces to Public Funds to help towards moving out of the home of their spouse, if they do not have their own money to do this. You can also ask at a refuge for DV, if they will temorarily house you in a room in one of their places to help you move out. As that rent will be cheap while you are there, the housing element of Universal Credit should cover that low rent if you don't have the money to pay.

Those who have ILR can also have public funds, but as i said above, there really isn't much money from benefits for those who don't have children and there never has been.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:18:27 PM by Sirius »

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2019, 07:27:28 PM »
You can read about the protection of 3C here-
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/3c-and-3d-leave

3C is part of the Immigration Act 1971 and is therefore inside the (immigration) rules.
 e.g. a valid appliction for a visa and put in to UKVI before their visa expires and then their visa expires before UKVi make a decision, they have the protection of  3c of the Immigration rules until UKVI make that desision. 3C means they are not an overstayer and they can do and have everything their expired visa allowed.

What you seem to have been issued is three months temporary leave outside the rules on exceptional grounds and they granted you permission to continue to work during this time? Those issued this temporary stay and who are destitute, can apply to be allowed acces to Public Funds to help towards moving out of the home of their spouse, if they do not have their own money to do this. You can also ask at a refuge for DV, if they will temorarily house you in a room in one of their places to help you move out. As that rent will be cheap while you are there, the housing element of Universal Credit should cover that low rent if you don't have the money to pay.

Those who have ILR can also have public funds, but as i said above, there really isn't much money from benefits for those who don't have children and there never has been.
I have been issued a 3 mth extension while they have figure out my situation. i Will as for a refuge for DV.i have an appointment Wednesday i cant apply now because i don't have the means... until they make their decision does DV = Domestic Violence ... So what happens to my clothes i have two suitcases sounds scary .ty Sirius
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:50:21 PM by eddyj »
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 1892
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2019, 07:57:33 PM »

Hey Eddy,

Just wanted to send you some good wishes.  Maybe if you get a chance to move somewhere else, you could get get closer to a big city that will have more IT work available.  It seems that a job would solve a lot of your problems. 

Good Luck!

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2019, 02:07:14 PM »
Hey Eddy,

Just wanted to send you some good wishes.  Maybe if you get a chance to move somewhere else, you could get get closer to a big city that will have more IT work available.  It seems that a job would solve a lot of your problems. 

Hi Jimbocz...long time ...i will be honest out of the 4  Interviews i went ..TES,  Mansfield Council ... and Global digital . in Leeds ..at the end of the interview when questions come up i asked the same questions TES  the MGR was only there with 3 months experience. i asked some server questions, such as blades servers and switches along with firewalls, he could not apply his answer to t my question. the other two give some partial answers to what i was seeking.
One could not pay me..the other said they were going in a different direction..last one did not email me back..

Good Luck!
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2019, 03:05:58 PM »

What types of questions had you asked them, out of sheer curiosity?

My, how time flies....

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2019, 07:18:34 PM »
Question ...was my job description on a daily basis.
Trouble shooting switches and firewalls
Barracuda  for mail spam and workers going onto the forbidden web sites
Backups, hardware changes such as drives. scuzzy.
Testing before deployment
A bit of coding
Much more such as cloud access globally (email, documents, meetings per say)

Sounds a lot but this is everyday work.
why backups were not complete the night before. causes..rerun the backups.

This is all server side stuff.. which also includes checking AD for users access to groups and permissions.  after the third level has created the user in Ad and added their email.

One f them did not understand the grouping of certain users in emails...they are specific to certain companies.such as given MGRs the rights to add and
remove.

Think am going home..in October..just tired and no energy to fight a good fight..i just want to be simple and have the simple things around me..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2019, 06:59:30 AM »
Hi eddy, just wanted to check in and see how things are going for you and how you are feeling?  :)  I hope life is becoming brighter for you day by day. 

Sponsored Links