Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Moving  (Read 15376 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Re: Moving
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2020, 01:45:19 PM »
Sorry for the late reply... still broken...but life has me singing and focusing on the simple things..Andrea and me talk..she has deteriorated alot and cries alot when i talk to here..i am not the type to just leave her alone. Its not in my heart..the prescription is making just sleep and loose a since of her life..

she is human after all..alot of it his her family and the threats..
Father is racist mother does not care. Infighting a lot..its sad not about me but family thing.

Much love...all.xx
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2020, 06:00:23 PM »
Take care Eddy.

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2021, 11:36:34 PM »
After a long time of thoughts and excuses, I found the answers to what I was looking for..I am in a bit of shock but that's expected.I have decided against getting back /going back to the UK, or doing my Visa. It's hard..boy ..but being alone is even harder..I do not know if I can go back or I need to wait till my papers are in (Divorce) and I want to claim some money back which is 7000 £ is it worth it.

-  How do I get her to stop using my last name?
-  what would be my best move now. I don't want separation I want a clean cut. divorce

- Loneliness...is hard & complicated

single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2021, 08:14:28 AM »
After a long time of thoughts and excuses, I found the answers to what I was looking for..I am in a bit of shock but that's expected.I have decided against getting back /going back to the UK, or doing my Visa. It's hard..boy ..but being alone is even harder..I do not know if I can go back or I need to wait till my papers are in (Divorce) and I want to claim some money back which is 7000 £ is it worth it.

-  How do I get her to stop using my last name?
-  what would be my best move now. I don't want separation I want a clean cut. divorce

- Loneliness...is hard & complicated

I'm glad you've come to a decision and I honestly think it's for the best, even though it's hard for you at the moment.

I think you should consult a lawyer, they'll be able to help you negotiate the process.

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2021, 11:58:37 AM »
Hi Lara..what I meant by going back is ..can I still travel..I do have family there..or do I wait for everything to finalize...

There is not much other than my name i don't want her using it...the money if I cant get back it's ok...I need peace and to move..on into my next phase of life..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 957
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2021, 01:16:25 PM »
You will be able to visit just as you always have, unless there is something outside of the relationship that would be disqualifying (like a new criminal conviction).

I'm sorry the relationship didn't work out but it sounds like this was for the best. They should be able to change their name once the divorce is finalised.

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2021, 03:56:04 PM »
I think it is for both, no such thing as a criminal record,  other than calling for help. and getting it documented to use un my defence on the divorce....i tred and tried...and tried..my best..
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:59:41 PM by eddyj »
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2021, 05:58:24 PM »
Eddy, I’m relieved!

File for divorce in Canada.  I suspect it’ll be easier there than the UK process.

You’ll likely not see any money.

And sadly if she chooses to continue to use your last name, then she can.  That is completely under her control.

You are a fantastic guy and deserve someone who sees that.  I’ve been through a divorce.  It sucks.  But had I known what was waiting for me, I wouldn’t have lost so much sleep.  I can’t wait for you to have your happily ever after!

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2021, 01:50:07 PM »
Thank you KF, I feel some what lifted high by this Forum..and to now Visualise...and focus on me and to do some good work..(Humanitarian ) after this lock down. Its a bit of a struggle yes.  Andrea had the braveness to ask my for 5000£ for. her teeth and nose ..mmmm 
 I guess when you had it all all of a sudden a life changing moment arrives.and you got nothing.. I believe in Karma..I truly don't wish bad on anyone its not in me ,I was not raised for that like that..

KF.. must say you are a God send..like the rest of the Admins ..nothing but good here much love ..xx keep in touch ...I will.to. Once this is all done I plan to move away from Toronto..to cold for me here.had enough.. a new life beckons me.Nepal, / Darjeeling, Perth Australia Family is all there (last option)
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2021, 05:51:01 PM »
Once this is all done I plan to move away from Toronto..to cold for me here.had enough.. a new life beckons me.Nepal, / Darjeeling, Perth Australia Family is all there (last option)

Keep us posted. Some pretty great options!

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2021, 09:27:16 PM »
Since lockdown, this is what i have been doing besides working ..

https://www.instagram.com/eddyj_photography/

https://www.instagram.com/35m_collective/

Film and digital..life still sux a bit. especially when alone. it will get better.

Enjoy if this is not allowed ..please forgive me I apologize Luv you all..   XOXOX
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2021, 09:40:54 PM »
Since lockdown, this is what i have been doing besides working ..

https://www.instagram.com/eddyj_photography/

https://www.instagram.com/35m_collective/

Film and digital..life still sux a bit. especially when alone. it will get better.

Enjoy if this is not allowed ..please forgive me I apologize Luv you all..   XOXOX

They are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Remember, we are always here and you know where to find us so you never need to be alone.

All the very best for your next adventure!  :)

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2021, 02:20:10 PM »
Ty.XX
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2021, 02:25:34 PM »
Anyways...researching the documents I need to divorce..I have to server before they even look at anything to show..that she has been given the Form 8A, which cost. $450..but if I ask they will by pass that the Fee..  looking for a straight cut and dry divorce which I can get...I need to show that she has been served...I don't know if a registered  mail would doit..I can try ...What do you all think.. to get some one there to doit costing 5000£. for gas and hours..I smell S_C_A_M
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2021, 02:34:40 PM »

Anyways...researching the documents I need to divorce..I have to server before they even look at anything to show..that she has been given the Form 8A, which cost. $450..but if I ask they will by pass that the Fee..  looking for a straight cut and dry divorce which I can get...I need to show that she has been served...I don't know if a registered  mail would doit..I can try ...What do you all think.. to get some one there to doit costing 5000£. for gas and hours..I smell S_C_A_M

Sorry not sure if i'm misunderstanding but for proof she's been served paperwork, could you not just pay for signed for delivery? I'm not sure where the £5k is from? Is there a company trying to ask you for that or have "solicitors" advised you of this?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links