Sponsored Links

Topic: Moving  (Read 14789 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • *
  • Posts: 507

  • Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
  • Joined: Apr 2015
  • Location: Toronto
Re: Moving
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2021, 09:49:46 PM »
Form 8A is a document that the I bring forward to the courts on why I am divorcing, once the judge okays the document I need to serve the document to Andrea. and get a signature  stating it has been delivered and signed.. once that's done the next document is Form 8B which is the proceeding of the divorce
All they want is a signature..the date .. i will send a registered letter. ok if i get a lawyer from there it will cost me £5000. I really don't want that.

 I hope this explains it better.. 

single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links