Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: More questions regarding Jan. 12 appointment in NY  (Read 537 times)

• Liked: 0
More questions regarding Jan. 12 appointment in NY
« on: December 27, 2004, 06:44:33 PM »
Help! Out of atleast (no exaggeration) 50 phone calls to the embassy in NY I have gotten through just once...two other times I get to the ringing, but after 5-10 minutes have hung up as the first time I got through it rang about 30 seconds then someone picked up. Not quite sure what is what?

So, I thought I would pose a few questions here for those of you who have obtained settlement visas in NY and see if I can get some answers this way.

First off...I made the appointment using my maiden name, which is the name on my passport, because the site said that  names and passport numbers would be the criteria for being admitted to the appointment.  The application I made in my married name, as that is what I want on my visa. Have I screwed up?

Also, they didn't ask online for my husband's name or passport number concerning the making of the appointment , only in the info contained in the application which I have printed off to bring with me. He is planning on coming with me to the appointment...will he be admitted? (Or did I miss something online?)

Ok, so I am applying for myself and three of my children (I have five). I had to fill out info for all five on my application...but, only specified that three of them will be travelling with me on their own passports. The site says I can apply for up to three other people other than myself during one interview slot, but do I have to fill out separate applications online under children settlement visa? I ask because up at the top of my application it says that I owe the visa price for only myself.

Speaking of payment....can I pay this at my appointment at the embassy by credit card?

And finally...I will need pics for all four of us, right? And what is the preferred way of attaching them to the application?

Thanks so much for your help!!! I am a bundle of nerves!!!

Sponsored Links