Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Jimmy Blue  (Read 7471 times)

• Liked: 1893
Re: Jimmy Blue
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 04:09:03 PM »
It would have been something if the cat had gotten a good start and you got to see Jimmy do the thing he had been trained for.  I bet he can run fast.

• Liked: 585
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 08:10:43 AM »
It would have been something if the cat had gotten a good start and you got to see Jimmy do the thing he had been trained for.  I bet he can run fast.

I've been lucky enough to see him in action!  Talked to someone online from the Irish racing board who has lots of videos of dog races and she was able to find a clip of him on the track and sent me it.  ;D
He wasn't a bad wee runner... he had 34 races, of which he won 7, and placed 2nd 10 times.

• Liked: 1893
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 11:41:53 AM »
I've been lucky enough to see him in action!  Talked to someone online from the Irish racing board who has lots of videos of dog races and she was able to find a clip of him on the track and sent me it.  ;D
He wasn't a bad wee runner... he had 34 races, of which he won 7, and placed 2nd 10 times.
  I don't know anything about dog racing but that sounds pretty good to me.  Could you recognize him in the video?  Did he have a racing name? 

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2020, 01:00:32 PM »
  I don't know anything about dog racing but that sounds pretty good to me.  Could you recognize him in the video?  Did he have a racing name?

His racing name was Burkes Road.
But the only way I recognised him in that clip was they told me which trap number he was... otherwise he looked just like all the other black dogs on the track.

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2021, 06:20:54 PM »
Finally getting around to showing you guys a pic of my baby Becky!
She arrived in June and had a bit of a rough start, but she's really come on and is just a complete darling and a little monkey!
Her racing name was Latot Noitom (Total Motion backwards ), her last race was in May this year,so she really was basically straight from the track when I got her, and everything was new and scary to her, poor baby. She only raced a dozen times, and only had 1 win, which seems surprising  when I see her running at the run-field! She's absolute mad for it!!

Sent from my SM-T819 using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2021, 06:24:08 PM »
Beautiful girl!  :D She certainly fell on her feet finding you as a mom!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab