Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Can a seagull lift a Chihuahua?  (Read 1146 times)

• Liked: 533
Can a seagull lift a Chihuahua?
« on: July 28, 2019, 08:54:36 AM »
?
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 163
Re: Can a seagull lift a Chihuahua?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 10:03:20 AM »
African or European?

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 10:18:02 AM »
African or European?

I think they are Spanish originally? Maybe Mexican?
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 676
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 11:11:49 PM »
I saw one try to fly off with a squirrel the other day. Squirrel bit the heck out of the seagull and got dropped. So a Chi Hoo-wah hoo-wah is not out of the realm of possibility....

(They're Mexican.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 11:19:37 PM by Nan D. »

• Liked: 37
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 02:55:11 AM »
African or European?

I think there’s a lot of people who seem not to have seen Monty pythons the holy grail and aren’t getting the joke..... [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif].   

• Liked: 239
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 06:20:48 AM »
UK Spouse Visa (Priority)
Approved: 1 May 2018

FLR(M) Standard
Approved: 16 June 2021

ILR (SET M) Super Priority
Approved: 29 August 2023

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 07:10:21 AM »

I think there’s a lot of people who seem not to have seen Monty pythons the holy grail and aren’t getting the joke..... [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif].   

That was the Two Ronnies wasn't it?

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 07:39:55 AM »
That was the Two Ronnies wasn't it?

😂😂. No....you need to go on utube and put in Monty Python coconuts to get the joke.....   boy, I’m showing my age.....Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a classic......parts of it were filmed at Doune Castle outside of Stirling , scotland and if you visit, the audio tour is narrated by John Cleese and as you follow the tour, they play the parts of the movie in the locations of the castle where they were filmed......

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 08:14:39 AM »

Thank you! I knew there was a joke in there somewhere, I just didn't know what it was!  ;D

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 09:06:41 AM »
I saw one try to fly off with a squirrel the other day. Squirrel bit the heck out of the seagull and got dropped.

Wow!! 
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 09:07:43 AM »
Thank you! I knew there was a joke in there somewhere, I just didn't know what it was!  ;D

I’m going to guess that you never saw the movie if you didn’t catch the African or European joke right away.  If you want a laugh, you have to watch it.  Monty Python at their finest.  😂😂There’s quite  a few famous scenes from the movie.....the black knight.....knights who say Née....killer bunny....French taunting....what’s your favorite colour......if anyone has ever quoted ‘’ ‘‘tis just a flesh wound’’ to you, you’ll know what they’re referencing too after watching The Holy Grail.....😂😂😂

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2019, 09:09:04 AM »

😂😂. No....you need to go on utube and put in Monty Python coconuts to get the joke.....   boy, I’m showing my age.....Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a classic......parts of it were filmed at Doune Castle outside of Stirling , scotland and if you visit, the audio tour is narrated by John Cleese and as you follow the tour, they play the parts of the movie in the locations of the castle where they were filmed......

I have a great video of my sister and I outside Doune Castle, 'riding horses' with coconuts.   ;D
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2019, 09:22:40 AM »
I have a great video of my sister and I outside Doune Castle, 'riding horses' with coconuts.   ;D

[smiley=laugh3.gif]. When I visited Doune Castle a few years ago I was so upset I forgot to bring coconuts, especially since I live in Hawaii so there was no excuse for it....😂😂 but I did have fun standing at the top yelling “” Fetche la vache “”. Just wanted a toy cow to toss over the edge to make it complete ......🤪

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2019, 11:25:08 AM »
Yes, but the beauty of my gag was that camoscato was referencing the bird and I said, "I think they are Spanish originally? Maybe Mexican?" which was obviously referencing the Chihuahua!

Then (as what is known as a "callback" in the comedy trade) when Honolulubeachbunny says it was a Monty Python bit, I said, "no, it was the Two Ronnies", again misunderstanding. 

This is my "A game" stuff here...

• Liked: 676
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 12:35:20 PM »
I need some of what you guys are smoking.  ;)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab