Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR - Deadline Query  (Read 1798 times)

• Liked: 3595
ILR - Deadline Query
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2020, 09:59:35 PM »
Are you sure? because I'm on the declaration section now (not submitted that page yet) and there was no where in the application where I had to mention her name and other such details. Only one question related to my daughter which was 'Do you and your partner have any children?' to which I put yes.

That was it though, nothing else. No other field asked about her details :S

Kind regards

Hmm, I’m not sure. I’ve never seen the online form so I’m going by what was on the old paper form (which had a detailed section where you had to list all children), and what other people have said about the online form. It seems that what the online form asks for depends on how the questions are answered... but also, it doesn’t always tell you to include all the documents that are actually required.

So, if the form did not ask for her info, then I guess you don’t need to enter her info.

However, definitely send her passport, birth certificate and the letter... because another forum member was contacted by UKVI recently asking her to send them the letter confirming her child’s address. The online form did not ask for it, but they required it all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab