Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ToR1 - when to Submit???  (Read 5154 times)

• Liked: 9
Re: ToR1 - when to Submit???
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 12:59:36 AM »
Hi Cali2....did you ever get your TOR figured out???

My stuff is finally arriving July 13

Took from December 27-March 31 to get from Hawaii to England and from March 31 to July 13 to go from England to Scotland.... [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]

Hi. I am doing it all now. A month ago I was glancing it over to see what was needed and now is the time I get all done to hopefully move in October. Yikes!  I feel overwhelmed. We've been working on my application and docs AND we found a house we like and the offer was accepted so there's that my fiance is dealing with in the UK as well. So much to do...

I'll let you know how that goes.

Glad your stuff is on its way. Is your house all done now being renovated/redone?
==Beginning my journey (work in progress)==
Date of fiance(e) visa application: July 11, 2020
Date of biometrics: July 20, 2020
Date documents sent to NY Hub: July 21, 2020
...more coming soon!

• Liked: 37
Re: ToR1 - when to Submit???
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2020, 12:16:55 AM »
Hi Cali2....glad your getting things figured out...

Did I my place sorted yet  [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]. That would be a NO... have the two bedrooms done and the bathroom is just waiting for the cushion flooring I ordered to come in....but before it arrives to be fitted I’ll have to do floor leveling compound on it,   It’s currently tile flooring so need to level it out before the new floor goes down. 

Have the lounge stripped ...now need to finish washing walls and start filling up holes and cracks....hit a snag yesterday when I was stripping the lining paper off.  The entrance to the kitchen is an arch way they made....really didn’t want to try figure out how to line that so thought I’d just replace the lower half of the arch with new lining paper.   Using the wallpaper steamer to remove the lining paper when I noticed it started expanding out behind the paper....I thought that’s not good.....well.....a huge chunk of wall came off.....now have a 3 foot long....18 inch wide.....1/4 inch hole to fill..... ::)...adds to the fun....I thought they had just made the arch out of the existing doorway.....3 feet down the wall I find the original doorway that they sealed up.....very strange...So was hoping to have the lounge done by Monday but that’s not happening now.....I’ll be lucky if it’s lined by then....

NaN....if your reading this....yes it’s Brittania delivering.   Basically just going to tell them to pile everything in the lounge.  It’s all mostly just boxes.  They won’t be opening anything.....the cardboard will be a pain to dispose of but am hoping to put a thing up on Facebook marketplace to see if anyone needs free moving boxes and bubble wrap and get rid of it that way.....if not....I’ll slowly have to recycle it......on a bright side......a handyman is supposed to show up tomorrow after the people who are finally installing my bedroom wardrobe leave and see about expanding my loft entrance and installing my loft ladder....that will make it so much easier for me for when my stuff arrives so I can put a lot of it up there until I get my place sorted.  The previous owners floored half the loft area so I have a 20 by 25 foot area .....thank you previous owners.... ;D  I had and shipped two of those 9 hole cubby shelves that I’ll have no place in my flat for but they’ll be wonderful for organization in the loft  :).   So basically on Monday won’t be able to move around my lounge for boxes....already have my dining table and chairs sitting still boxed in lounge taking up a lot of space....all my stuff showing up on Monday will just add to the fun.......got a call the other day that my couch finally arrived and they wanted to know when they could deliver that.....told her they’d need to hold onto that for a week or so.....

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab