Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Enclosures for tor....how do I add them to application  (Read 1744 times)

• Liked: 37
Enclosures for tor....how do I add them to application
« on: September 29, 2019, 09:44:59 PM »
Hi all....this is probably a silly question....but....when filling in my tor....how do I add the info I need to do as enclosures?   Do I take a picture of my bill I’m using as evidence to show my US address with my phone and add it as a jpeg?   Do I have to scan it into my computer through my printer and use that as a jpeg?  I am not that computer savvy about filing in online forms....any help would be appreciated.... ???

Deborah

Re: Enclosures for tor....how do I add them to application
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:47:17 AM »
One other question...when looking at the form, it’s asks for job info in the uk.  I should have a job waiting for me but nothing in writing.  Can I just leave that blank or write N/A to see if it will let me carry on in the filling out form process?  Or do I need to write something to let the website move ahead.  I’ll be coming in with a u.k passport that says I’m a British citizen....

• Liked: 718
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 08:17:08 AM »
It has been a couple of years now but when helping my son move back we just took photos of his paperwork with his phone and saved them on his laptop as jpeg files. We had a problem with the size of the attachment so used the Windows compress feature and saved several files into a “zip” file.

He wasn’t coming over to a job but I can’t recall if he left that blank or put N/A. When we moved back we were retired so didn’t have a job either but can’t recall what I put down on the form.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 08:19:42 AM by durhamlad »
Dual USC/UKC living in the UK since May 2016

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 09:31:38 AM »
Thank you for the help ;D

Sponsored Links