Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: BRING HER BACK TO THE UK TO FACE TRIAL  (Read 2120 times)

• Liked: 2
BRING HER BACK TO THE UK TO FACE TRIAL
« on: October 05, 2019, 08:51:01 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/us-diplomats-wife-suspected-of-involvement-in-fatal-road-crash-left-uk/ar-AAIhPu9

The wife of a US Diplomat based in Northamptonshire has been allowed to flee back to the US after having hit a young man on his bike because she was driving on the wrong side of the road. She hit him head on and killed him. His name was Harry Dunn. He was only 19 years of age.

The parents are extremely distressed, particularly the mum, and she's asked Trump to please reconsider. All she's gotten so far is some letter of condolence from the US embassy in London. It's just not good enough.

I have been here 20 years, I'm also a parent, for the record I've never been stupid enough to drive on the wrong side of the road, and I am absolutely disgusted by this. How could US authorities let this woman just leave? They could have kept her here, made her face trial. The family of this young man deserved at least this.

They go on about a "special relationship", but what sort of special relationship is this? Whatever suits the US and showing such utter disrespect towards a british family who have lost their son?

So, I am asking that you read the story if you haven't heard about this yet, and that you write to the US embassy, or Trump, and ask them to reconsider their decision and bring this woman back to the UK.

I don't know how she lives with herself, to be honest.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:31:53 AM by danicali »

Sponsored Links